• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Wow Juve paying referee to injure Inter players.

Lol

Inter are so inconsistent. One day they are awesome, the next day they are a joke. Can't figure out this team, but Spurs have made it easy for them to play good this time around. Spurs have been poor.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I read that this referee got death threats in the post from some fans.

He's given us absolutely dick. Our defending has been horrendous but we've been denied stonewall free kicks time after time. Two bookings for time wasting in the first 20 minutes.

I understand now

Gallas is Arsenal's secret agent.

3tdfz2.jpg

Kenka

Karadeniz has gotten a bit older but he's still pretty good. Scored against Atletico Madrid. Did some good defensive work against them too.

We have exciting players distributed throughout all leagues and countries. It has never been so balanced before. Qualifications for the WC and C1/C3 for the remaining of the season are gonna be so good from this point onwards. Glad for Karam, he was always a genuine hard worker and sympathic character.

Handanovic > deGoat
This is correct.

Fuck you TV, I don't want to watch Spurs bottle it against Inter in extra time, I want Chelsea!

Ok, I kind of do want to watch Tottenham fucking up.

Edit : Fuck Ade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom