• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Naughton has been so bad. I don't care if BAE gives away ten penalties a week, this guy should never play at LB.

I'm not sure why, it's still part of the game.

it's dumb because whoever plays the second game away has a possible 120 minutes to score an away goal, but the team playing the first game away can only ever have 90 minutes to score an away goal. gives a huge advantage to team playing first game at home.

Meier

There was nothing dangling down there! Penectomy?

Or he was wearing brown pants.
Coworker who is a Spurs fan has it going on his laptop and of course the quality is shit. I was like whoa! :lol I figured he probably had shorts on but they were apparently the exact color if his skin.

I am surprised away goals factor into ET as well. That definitely seems unfair.

it's dumb because whoever plays the second game away has a possible 120 minutes to score an away goal, but the team playing the first game away can only ever have 90 minutes to score an away goal. gives a huge advantage to team playing first game at home.
Hmm, I never even noticed that, lol
Makes sense..

jtb

Banned
Fuck away goals in general. I actually like the League Cup rules (away goals don't count until after extra time), but it's definitely the lesser of two very shitty evils.

that way, the fact that extra time is played at home is offset by the benefit of the away goal for the opposition

Wilbur

Banned
Should just be you have to win on aggregate. If its 2-2 after 90 minutes, someone has to win 3-2. If its 3-3 after extra time, penalties. No away goals. No silver/golden goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom