• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Friedel is amazing. He is not to blame for this shit, even if Lloris is better.

AVB's at fault a fair amount, sticking to a high line with Friedel was fucking dumb. Should have played Caulker instead of Gallas from the start for pace, and BAE instead of Naughton.

Meier

I'd say bring on BAE for Dembele. Huddlestone isn't good enough with the game on the line.

He's back on?! Concussion concerns are a huge deal here in the US.

Holy fuck, Steua clean through lol, good Cech save.

I'd say bring on BAE for Dembele. Huddlestone isn't good enough with the game on the line.

He's back on?! Concussion concerns are a huge deal here in the US.

ifD4P4ZKIG8Cn.gif

ibctNiFC5wsKuP.gif

N'Doye got up and "ran it off" as he said after a minute or two lol

Installed a new 5.1 surround sound set at my mum's and currently listening to some FLACs off my tablet connected with a 3.5mm cable. Amazing.

Technology is fucking awesome

Kenka

I can see them winning the competition to be honest
3AQmK.gif
They are doing their things well and are the only Serie A team who has clearly recycled efficiently cattenaccio assets while accomodating to modern passing system. Petkovic has done a great job.

Benfica will, I think. Probably the strongest of these teams.
Whoever wins, they would have to go through the next stage which is shaping into a cutthroat. The level is pretty high this year.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh my fucking god.

Why is the cross not being closed down? Every fucking time.

Wilbur

Banned
This ref has been giving Inter everything all night. Spurs have been appalling so its not an excuse, but every single thing has gone Inter's way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom