• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
also, didn't Mata snub Liverpool for Chelsea because he wanted CL football? not that it really matters, that was back in the day when Gervinho was a "top Ligue 1 prospect" :(

Koko

Banned
Why is nobody watching the Real Sociedad vs Betis game? It has been a really good match so far, Sociedad just tied the game after being down 0-2

FootballFan

^I am watching. Just didn't expect anyone else to be lol.

She was annoying in S1 with that smug face of hers.

Maybe it's because of the over the top GAF/internet love for her that she annoyed you.

Hendricks is the past, it was a phase. Just like that random red head model everyone on GAF loved, just like the Juno/Inception girl everyone on GAF loved, and just like that Lawrence girl everyone now loves.

I'm really interested to see if you like Sunny. I love it.

It's BACK!

KqseEB4.png

I'm gonna do what I did last time. Real Madrid to win before kick off. United draw or win double chance in play. Or I guess you could do either team to qualify.

Bet365.

Free monaaaaaaays.

FootballFan

I have a feeling I'll love it. I love the cast already.

Do you watch Shameless? This show has a small amount of followers. It's not right. :/
So underrated.

You just have to understand before watching that everyone on the show is crazy. And only get crazier once Devito joins the cast in season 2.

You recommended that the other day and I forgot about it. Will check it out soon.

Lightning

Banned
We shouldn't need champions league to fix our defence. We should be able to get Mignolet without it, a competent DM without it and a decent centre back. It's the attacking players where it becomes more of an issue.

MrKaepora

Terrible game by Benfica giving the ball to Beira Mar and defending like shit. Matic and Enzo weren't in their days.

Great play by Artur holding the score, Lima doing a great job putting order on the midfield and Carlos Martins, which entered on second half, defending and atacking.

Oh well, great that we are alone in first place.

So I was ranting a bit about our keepers performance earlier today...

ib1LNOd6FKhQh3.gif

iHVO1sPKTKjkB.gif

That man was the main reason we got a draw against Barca and went through CL group stage a few years back. :lol

When Claudemir scored the goal to 2-3 he ran down to him and celebrated with our keeper.

9ErQfGO.jpg

Salvadora

We shouldn't need champions league to fix our defence. We should be able to get Mignolet without it, a competent DM without it and a decent centre back. It's the attacking players where it becomes more of an issue.
Look at Monreal who is a world away from Santos, he was meant to join in the summer. The targets are obviously there but look at what it took for him to pull the trigger.

arkon

So I was ranting a bit about our keepers performance earlier today...

ib1LNOd6FKhQh3.gif

iHVO1sPKTKjkB.gif

That man was the main reason we got a draw against Barca and went through CL group stage a few years back. :lol

When Claudemir scored the goal to 2-3 he ran down to him and celebrated with our keeper.

9ErQfGO.jpg

Gif delivers.

That's almost Valdez-esque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom