• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Daily Mail: Lescott will reluctantly ask to leave City in the summer. City will set the asking price of £4m.
HAHAHAHAHAHA City raped up the ass on another transfer!

btw, you fuckers better pass on Jovetic so we can sign him! Annoy Liverpool with a Suarez bid instead.

Wes

venison crêpe
Daily Mail: Lescott will reluctantly ask to leave City in the summer. City will set the asking price of £4m.

I'd quite like to see Lescott at Villa although I think even with his wage drop the salary he'd ask for would be too rich for us. Maybe somewhere like Stoke or Fulham would be better bets - or even the continent?

Carbonox

Ain't gonna lie, I'd take Lescott at Newcastle for a measly sum of £4m. Plus we'll throw in some Sports Direct mugs too. Could do with a PL-proven CB after Coloccini goes.

Why the hell did you make some sort of tag for that

To make you click it.

Dat last second winner by Claudemir today

iOotQpYgsNeKn.gif

dc89

HAHAHAHAHAHA City raped up the ass on another transfer!

btw, you fuckers better pass on Jovetic so we can sign him! Annoy Liverpool with a Suarez bid instead.

I'd quite like to see Lescott at Villa although I think even with his wage drop the salary he'd ask for would be too rich for us. Maybe somewhere like Stoke or Fulham would be better bets - or even the continent?

Ain't gonna lie, I'd take Lescott at Newcastle for a measly sum of £4m. Plus we'll throw in some Sports Direct mugs too. Could do with a PL-proven CB after Coloccini goes.

Yup. Mr Ratchet makes an excellent point. A league winning CB, not that old really, plenty of experience, £4m. Is a bit of a bargain if that's all he goes for.

What do you do in the meantime then :| Is there no league?

And £14? Blah I was hoping for single digits. I could pre-order my AoE2 HD copy instead.

No there is league :lol Cup is just more fun. You can get Extra Time and Penalties. Our first round game ended 6-6 AET and we won 3-4 on penalties. The AI did a Pirlo chip to win it :lol

pulga

Banned
alright I'm finally out of bed

It'd be unwise to underestimate Galatasaray, but I can't deny it's a favorable fixture.

Bayern, though?

FUCK BAYERN

Bring it, cumstains.

Hixx

Look at Quiche pushing away that keeper for the freekick. :lol

quicvheqysrb.gif

That was great. We were all going 'where the hell's the keeper?' then the third replay just shows Quiche inching him away

And away from fifa:

"`Everton is the case in point and there is absolutely no reason why Sunderland cannot be there. Sunderland are not a top-six team by any stretch of the imagination, but we are a top-six club, in the making. And that I genuinely believe. And I’ll believe that until I leave this earth.’"

;_;

I hope O'Neill gets it right. I love him. Even if he's not done a good job so far.

faridmon

"`Everton is the case in point and there is absolutely no reason why Sunderland cannot be there. Sunderland are not a top-six team by any stretch of the imagination, but we are a top-six club, in the making. And that I genuinely believe. And I’ll believe that until I leave this earth.’"

;_;

I hope O'Neill gets it right. I love him. Even if he's not done a good job so far.

Everton should be the last place to look for any influence at the moment. Especially if you want to win something.

pulga

Banned
oh, and LOL PSG.

Even though I'll hesitantly cheer them on against the cunts, I still wouldn't be sad to see them go. If only for the Timerda tears.

Carbonox

Wilbury's mum should be the poster girl for the next OT, even mentioned in the title. We will all change our avatars to her too.

Only, we must have a picture. Wilbury do us the honours. Preferably take a pic while she's sleeping.

Wilbur

Banned
A real United bro would make a gif of their mum on a stage 4 fud. To make things right.

I'll post a gif of mum fudding herself into a sweaty coma the day Everton win a cup

fw and wilbur are on my ignore list I suggest you all do the same.

Unacceptable witholding milfery.

Nah I think it's just a bug

Titus Bramble smells bro

Wilbury's mum should be the poster girl for the next OT, even mentioned in the title. We will all change our avatars to her too.

Only, we must have a picture. Wilbury do us the honours. Preferably take a pic while she's sleeping.

Christ

Seriously why does everyone want to fuck my mum. All my mates tell me they want to sniff her knickers and stuff

I just feel sorry for my dad no one ever wants to fuck him

Not even my mum

Kharma you CUNT

That was great. We were all going 'where the hell's the keeper?' then the third replay just shows Quiche inching him away

And away from fifa:

;_;

Get a cab home O'Neil, you are pissed out of your head.

i like him too

pulga

Banned
I'll post a gif of mum fudding herself into a sweaty coma the day Everton win a cup

Titus Bramble smells bro

Christ

Seriously why does everyone want to fuck my mum. All my mates tell me they want to sniff her knickers and stuff

I just feel sorry for my dad no one ever wants to fuck him

Not even my mum

Kharma you CUNT

wanna trade moms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom