• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Some Bundesliga matches where I got both teams to score... Then some league two football.
i3ARti9yAxhaK.png

Friend of mine got Schalke and Mainz to win today. They just started I see, exciting!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Did Sinclair even touch the ball?

I don't think I could think of two players I'd want to put on less than him and Nasri in a game like that. No bottle at all.

dc89

GG United. You deserve the title. Well, you don't really. Bunch of average JT's. but you're just that little less avaerage than us.

So congrats :)

Diablos54

Great performance from Everton, especially considering they had 10 men, well deserved win. City lacked fight and passion, they were second best the whole game.

GorillaJu

PLEKE ‏@PLEKSTER
FAO EVERY CITY FAN - MAKE ANTI MANSINNI BANNERS FOR THE NEXT HOME GAME. AS A BIG CLUB WE CAN'T HAE THIS JOKER MANAGING US FACT

'Fuck this, we need to win, and we're against ten men. I want a winger on, take Kolo off. David, what wingers have we got on the bench?'

'Umm, just one, Sir. Our best wingers, Milner and Nasri, are on the pitch. It'll have to be Scott Sinclair.'

225880hp2.jpg

Arnie

When Tottenham get £80 million for Bale and City and Chelsea spunk their wads this summer the title race will be far better next season.

Wilbur

Banned
United are winning, league is shit etc.

innit

For a generally seventh, eighth and ninth place team in the league, Everton WBA and Swansea are good quality teams. Only the top where its really lacking too much quality, and I'd say for the size of the clubs and whatnot Man Utd and Spurs are doing as well as they possibly can.

Just people crying as usual

c'est la vie

Meier

Scott Sinclair, Impact Sub.
I still can't really fault the guy. He just isn't getting chances. He did nothing today in his 10 minutes but the ball was never even on his side of the pitch.

Macca saying what any City fan was thinking. Why would you change up the defense when it's been working and you're playing a team that has had your number? Mancini is a confusing guy.

Hixx

The teams fighting to beat relegation has been way more entertaining then the title race IMO. It's still wide open.

It usually is.

PL relegation spots = Championship promotion spots >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PL title race

In terms of competitiveness and entertainment

Though this season has been spectacularly shit for the neutral imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom