• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

I'm scurred for tomorrow.

Really think our best bet is to allow Real possession and break fast and wide. Need RVP to pick his game up again and monster games from the back 4. Hard to predict but I reckon a score draw is quite likely.

dc89

If United win tomorrow, UnitedGAF can collectively choose an avatar for me. Any English team doing well in the CL is great, but I don't think they can do it tomorrow.

Messi

Guys, I want a tattoo like this on my shoulder. But I've no idea where to start in finding someone to do it.

sugar%20skull.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
If United win tomorrow, UnitedGAF can collectively choose an avatar for me. Any English team doing well in the CL is great, but I don't think they can do it tomorrow.

Nasri flinching in the wall please.

Although you're not going to be able to use it :(

Wilbur

Banned
I'm scurred for tomorrow.

Really think our best bet is to allow Real possession and break fast and wide. Need RVP to pick his game up again and monster games from the back 4. Hard to predict but I reckon a score draw is quite likely.

2-2 or 2-1 to them I think. I'm being utterly pessimistic but their last two results coupled with Ferguson's comments and no Jones means I'm not very confident.

dc89

Nasri flinching in the wall please.

Although you're not going to be able to use it :(

The outline of Rio Ferdinands cock in his shorts.

Whatever, it obviously has to be to the GAF rules though. Wilbz, stranger things have happened under the Old Trafford spotlights. Like the time Rooney shinned in that over head kick... was that under lights?! Nah, but you get the idea.

D_prOdigy

OT should cheer and applaud and sing Cristiano's name throughout the entire game. It might be the only thing that genuinely puts him off. He's probably just waiting too hear the boos so he can destroy us.

Whatever, it obviously has to be to the GAF rules though. Wilbz, stranger things have happened under the Old Trafford spotlights. Like the time Rooney shinned in that over head kick... was that under lights?! Nah, but you get the idea.

I will quickly PM Lewandowski to see if this is alright for an avatar.

2WY62k2.jpg

Meier

Just read a rumor that City will make a bid for Pogba this summer. Would be interesting -- Pogtrayer would reach his ultimate form if he did that.

pulga

Banned
I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow guys :(

Im scared Frogie is gonna gift us the ball and we won't know fuck all what to do with it.

Zabojnik

Conte will go to Chelsea and Klopp to Juve.

Though based on that video and his English, I'd say he's the one going to Chelsea. Conte will follow Capello's steps and go to Madrid.

And then we'll end up with Ciro Ferrara. I hear he's available.

mazzarrimerda.gif

Love him, but no. Once was enough.

Just read a rumor that City will make a bid for Pogba this summer. Would be interesting -- Pogtrayer would reach his ultimate form if he did that.

30M€. I've tried not to become attached for this very reason. :/

Added to the list our first Pescara supporter. Yurt, Zabo, who wants to hold him down while I bring my Verratti mask and a knife ;_;

Welcome, Pescara supporter. Goodbye, Pescara supporter.
Welcome!

Just a reminder, any money you make with the free bet on Bet365 needs to be 'rerolled' twice before you can withdraw it

edit: Robert Webb is a terrible comic actor, and isn't at all funny on panel shows

K1LLER7

I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow guys :(

Im scared Frogie is gonna gift us the ball and we won't know fuck all what to do with it.
We won't gift you the ball....you'll just have it all game because our midfield is pretty shite compared to most top teams.

If I put £100 on Man Utd win/draw and in-play £100 on Real Madrid to win, would I still make a profit?

edit: £50 is the max

No, you'd make a loss.

Only if Madrid were to win, and even then, the profit would be around £10

I made an accumulator today.

City
Sevilla
Dortmund
Cardiff
Juve
Over 2.5 goals in Spurs/Inter
Over 1.5 goals in United/Madrid

I'm also seeing reports of the Barca 4 man front-line on the internet. Milan will get wrecked if they don't park that bus extra hard.

Barça played more tha once with 3-4-3 and had more than one problem in defense, with that setup preassuring near Milan area becomes even more important...something that they didn't do in the last matches.

3-4-3 with Pujol in it's lowest could be suicidal but after all is their best bet. Also they're saying Xavi will play? Are they gonna force his recover....

Roles will be reversed from the first leg. Madrid will sit back and counter while you attack first.

You will win.

I REALLY doubt this will be the case. We need to win, 0-0 send us home as well as a 1-1. Madrid will be more agressive, they will try to score fast and then sit back.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Arsenal are going to ban for life the fan who threw the banana at Bale

no-one dare insult our monkey god

Where are you finding the odds for Madrid Win/Draw to be that high? I only see a return of 115 if Madrid win.

Skybet are doing odds of 1.40 for the Win/Draw market for Madrid.

Zabojnik

This is driving me insane. Ever since the last Firefox update, whenever I click/press reload (F5) when I get to the bottom of a page, it automatically jumps us to my last post. What the fuck is this? A bug?

Slizz

This is driving me insane. Ever since the last Firefox update, whenever I click/press reload (F5) at the bottom of a page, it automatically jumps us to my last post. What the fuck is this? A bug?

Dunno, it always does that for me in Chrome. It's because when you refresh it takes you to the last place you were at on the page(your post if you just posted). So when you refresh it takes you to your post even though there might be new posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom