• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Back page of the Sunday Telegraph is running a story that a Middle Eastern consortium are going to bid 1.5bn for Arsenal, if the bid is successful they're going to make transfer funds available, make the club debt free and reduce ticket prices.
I want to believe. Watch out JuveGAF, Vidal is incoming along with Gotze and Cesc and some other players I can't think of.

Spanish keepers? I honestly don't know. But I guess you're right, he's doing good.

Maybe someone like Osasuna goalkepper Andres Fernandez, which they said Madrid is interested for next year, but it would have been way more expensive and for a quick fix probably not worth it. I don't think there's many goalkeepers that could have do as well as Lopez knowing how much preassure and hard is being Real Madrid goalkeeper

Lightning

Banned
Back page of the Sunday Telegraph is running a story that a Middle Eastern consortium are going to bid 1.5bn for Arsenal, if the bid is successful they're going to make transfer funds available, make the club debt free and reduce ticket prices.
Depends if I like or not. If they are like Roman and just want to fire managers every year then take their money and fuck off. If they want to help build our club without flushing everything down the toilet they are welcome. I've had enough of silent Stan...

Fry

iDJI5MxsxBZq0.gif

Salvadora

Yeah, we need some kind of anti-RVP so we should buy the best striker in the world.
Depends if I like or not. If they are like Roman and just want to fire managers every year then take their money and fuck off. If they want to help build our club without flushing everything down the toilet they are welcome. I've had enough of silent Stan...

This is how I feel. I don't want a Roman despite the success they could bring.

feel

Woulda been 10 points if Granada didn't beat Madrid. I think that match ended 1-0. Own goal from some Madrid player.
It was Ronaldo, you have such selective memory! He did it because he wanted to score against every La Liga side, good luck with that Lionel..

Lightning

Banned
This is how I feel. I don't want a Roman despite the success they could bring.
For me it depends how the success is achieved on whether I can really enjoy it or not. Sure winning, regardless of how, allows one to boast and have a big mouth and talk trash to others like they are superior because of the club they support but I just wouldn't enjoy Arsenal success if it was achieved through Roman style.

Success has to come the right way for me or I would rather us stay where because we have money and if Wenger is the reason it's not being spent then Wenger needs to go. Simple as that.

Blablurn

i would love to run but its fucking cold outside :/ the wind is damn strong over here since we life right by the coast.

Blablurn

Yeah. Just need to win the CL to really seal it.

i doubt we will win it to be honest :( everytime people claim "ooooh, thats the best bayern team ever and they could win the triple" we are screwing it up. we had our chance :/ madrid or man u this year.

feel

FUCK BAYERN <- Heartfelt

But yeah, Barcelona downfall would be tops. We'll see, still too early to tell, they could easily win the UCL this year, Milan is not reliable and after that comeback they would be fired up.

Linius

FUCK YOU FIFA

Just gave St. Etienne a 6-2 beating in the CL and then the game crashes :/

Axel Witzel is a beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom