• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
Jessica-Alba-120812spx.jpg

Mmmmmm.

Linius

You could say that :p, Also, Veronica Falls are great as well. They are touring here in the summer so I'll check them out.

Yes indeed. They're coming in may over here. Gonna check them out.

Also very much looking forward to Le Guess Who? May Day. Alternative music festival in Utrecht.

I'm gonna buy a ticket to see DIIV, Unknown Mortal Orchestra and Deerhunter.

faridmon

The fine woman I have crush on, have been rejected by Footy-Gaf, but I will say this: Whoever you post, will not be on the same level as her.

Keio

For a Finer World
What a stylish title. Clever, composed, carries so much meaning in it. Nah, WTF that's atrocious. See you in the next thread if this doesn't get fixed.

faridmon

Yes indeed. They're coming in may over here. Gonna check them out.

Also very much looking forward to Le Guess Who? May Day. Alternative music festival in Utrecht.

I'm gonna buy a ticket to see DIIV, Unknown Mortal Orchestra and Deerhunter.

The only band I know there is Deerhunter. I haven't decided which Festival to go this year, I am contemplating of going to the Greatest Escape this year in Brighton, but I don't know...

Also, Neils Children First release since the re-union next week. I am stoked!

Linius

deerhunter and mount eerie. nice.

Mount Eerie would have been nice but all these names are playing at the same day at various locations trough out Utrecht. So there's no way to combine them. They could have easily made a two day festival out of this :p

Labadal

Just saw that St. Etienne player that got his leg broken. I cringed when I saw that.

Still haven't managed to find a video of the fight in the Bastia - Ajaccio game.

Linius

The only band I know there is Deerhunter. I haven't decided which Festival to go this year, I am contemplating of going to the Greatest Escape this year in Brighton, but I don't know...

Also, Neils Children First release since the re-union next week. I am stoked!

I see Jacco Gardner and Blaudzun are playing The Great Escape, both Dutch artists. That's pretty awesome for them since our music never really gets much attention beyond the border. Though even Pitchfork reviewed Jacco Gardner, that was quite special for a Dutch artist :p

faridmon

I see Jacco Gardner and Blaudzun are playing The Great Escape, both Dutch artists. That's pretty awesome for them since our music never really gets much attention beyond the border. Though even Pitchfork reviewed Jacco Gardner, that was quite special for a Dutch artist :p

Cool, I'll make a mental note about those two mentioned. Apparently the tickets are really cheap providing I find somewhere to stay.

Linius

Cool, I'll make a mental note about those two mentioned. Apparently the tickets are really cheap providing I find somewhere to stay.

I prefer Jacco Gardner, '60's influenced psychedelic kid.

Oh and those ticks better be cheap, the average band playing there got a fanbase of roughly 'no one' :p

faridmon

I prefer Jacco Gardner, '60's influenced psychedelic kid.

Oh and those ticks better be cheap, the average band playing there got a fanbase of roughly 'no one' :p

Well, the total amount of bands that are playing there are 350 artists/bands.... but again 350 x 0 = 0

:(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh look Cabaye tried to snap someone's legs off again.

Charming fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom