• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

i doubt we will win it to be honest :( everytime people claim "ooooh, thats the best bayern team ever and they could win the triple" we are screwing it up. we had our chance :/ madrid or man u this year.

Or Dortmund

iZ53JYcGpsWZX.png

Wooden, doesn't matter how many avatars you go through, you always go back to that one.

I go into every new avatar knowing that. Just needed a Mou-Roman avatar for a few days to assure me my bets on the special one return was right, which it totally is.

Never lol, have watched a few anime movies and then some episodes of that ghost hound show, screens and gifs are from spaceghetto and such filthy sites, haven't captured them myself. :p

Fuck off Alan Hansen you cunt

Earlier he said the QPR story is amazing and now just said look at them as to how teams at the bottom should play

Have I slept through them winning 8 on the bounce or something or just another cunty redknapp love in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom