• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

My best impersonation:

"Man City have managed a clean sheet in 59% of Matija Nastasic's EPL games, the best percentage of any defender in a top-flight league. Composure."

Just guessing on that best percentage bit but it'd be tough to beat.

You're pretty close I'd guess.

---

I wish Diego would do one and not try and unsettle Kun. Another day, more quotes about how he is destined for Madrid and how is the answer to all Madrid's problems.

NO! No he's not.

You're pretty close I'd guess.

---

I wish Diego would do one and not try and unsettle Kun. Another day, more quotes about how he is destined for Madrid and how is the answer to all Madrid's problems.

NO! No he's not.

He's the answer to their second biggest problem

Peco

i2UlBdCHDcrPg.gif

lmao

bjaelke

Spam mails are not what they used to be.
ESPN HOUSE
NO 33-41 DALLINGTON
STREET LONDON,
ECIV OBB,
UNITED KINGDOM.

REF: CJAN-01-07-561J3

Dear Winner,

We want you to remove any scepticism from your mind because this award is legitimate from ESPN Star Cricket, London, United Kingdom.

Your Email was luckily drawn by a computer balloting system as one of our winners in our online lottery bonanza from the ESPN Star Cricket, London, United Kingdom making you the winner of the sum of Ј2.5M GBP (Two million, five hundred thousand British Pounds).

This is to let you know that this online world e-mail draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000 company e-mail addresses, 30,000,000.00 individual e-mail addresses from over 400 networks and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection system from the internet web.

Please kindly note your winning details as stated below so that we can have a precise and comprehensive record of our winners and also provide you on how you will receive your winning amount.

These are your prize winning identification details:

Batch number..........C.C.UK/004412010.
Lotto number...........C.C.UK/0-46
Winning number......C.C.UK/ 04567
Winning Amount......Ј2.5M GBP

Kindly contact your payment coordinator:

Mr. Ron Sandler Jr.
EMAIL: ronsandler13@rocketmail.com
(Monday - Saturday 09:00 - 17:00)
wired-for-winning.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just started playing the Witcher 2. Beautiful graphics but rather meh art direction, incomprehensible dialog and so far this gameplay is no better than Return to Shit Mountain. This is the game that everyone has been jizzing in their pants over?

What is this madness

The tutorial/intro is weak compared to the rest of the game. It'll pick up when you meet Iorveth (<3) and Roche.

GorillaJu

What is this madness

The tutorial/intro is weak compared to the rest of the game. It'll pick up when you meet Iorveth (<3) and Roche.

Good. I assume Tomb Raider isn't going to take up too much time so I'll go back to the Witcher and see if I can get into it. I'll admit my tolerance for getting into new worlds, especially with fantasy games, is pretty short at this point. I'm not likely to give a game a fair shake unless it grabs me by my balls and makes me squeal like Demon's Souls.

I know I post a lot of them. You wouldn't complain if the majority of it were Juventus gifs =P

Here's a Brøndby GIF. Imagine the scenario, you're team is behind, you are the very bottom of the league and all your relegation rivals won. Rommedahl gets a 2 vs 1 :

ihwSMbM7Jh3Kg.gif

That man is second on the most national team matches, only beaten by Schmeichel. :lol

w42cSoY.png

iboUjK6tDal55T.png

I'm surprised that many don't know Fry likes liverpool.

Wooden is a mean SOB.

I didn't even mention them starting out their annual report saying :

"Sorry...

... Is not the most used word in the world of sports"

and then going on to apologize and excuse their way through. :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I was kidding, Melo. <3

Naw! I meant page 60 was batshit insane.

odd_morsel said:
Good. I assume Tomb Raider isn't going to take up too much time so I'll go back to the Witcher and see if I can get into it. I'll admit my tolerance for getting into new worlds, especially with fantasy games, is pretty short at this point. I'm not likely to give a game a fair shake unless it grabs me by my balls and makes me squeal like Demon's Souls

Hmm, one path in the story is less 'fantasy' than the other one. But you have to play BOTH of them to see the whole story.

Just remember to make two saves before the ending of chapter 1.

Linius

50 PPP baby <3

Posting this from a park while enjoying the sun. What a beautiful day! Great day for Madrid to leave the CL i'd say.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea are the best team in the world, while Real Madrid are the seventh best and Manchester United are 19th.

This is according to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, an organisation recognised and supported by, although not affiliated with, FIFA.

242.gif

bjaelke

Danish Football News &#8207;@DanishFooty
Nicklas Bendtner was arrested in Copenhagen with a 1,75 Blood Alcohol Content /BAC the indictment of the court says.

bjaelke

That means something close to properly fucking stinking drunk, non ?
A BAC of 1.6-1.9:
Very Drunk - Euphoria may give way to unpleasant feelings (depression), difficulty talking/walking/standing, sharp increase in chances of physically injuring yourself or others, may experience a blackout at this level or higher, nausea, dizzy, blurred vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom