• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing about it is that they stole three points from us during their home game.

wat, no. It could've ended in a draw, but we didn't steal anything, lol

ysrvKUB.jpg

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle.../index.html#1/2013/2000347/2009502/pitch-view

It's not easy for me to say this, but I'll root for you tonight. There's worse clubs.
Oh ok, fuck bayern nonetheless, lol
Also HAHAnelsonmuns.jpg at you for owning a WiiU :O

Linius

A draw would have been the only right reflection of the game. Big chances on both sides but of course a German win in the dying minutes of the game.

A draw would have been the only right reflection of the game. Big chances on both sides but of course a German win in the dying minutes of the game.

You didn't really have too many pressing chances though, only the huge one at the onset of the game. Still, I also remember thinking it should've been a draw for some reason, probably only because of the late winning goal and our sub-standard performance.
Ajax kind of completely folded vs. Madrid in both games and sort of tanked at home vs. us - so that really snapped you neck, not the away game in Dortmund.

Linius

You didn't really have too many pressing chances though, only the huge one at the onset of the game. Still, I also remember thinking it should've been a draw for some reason, probably only because of the late winning goal and our sub-standard performance.
Ajax kind of completely folded vs. Madrid in both games and sort of tanked at home vs. us - so that really snapped you neck, not the away game in Dortmund.

For the group result it wouldn't matter, but it doesn't feel right that draw got snapped away just before the last whistle :p

And you guys beat us fair and square in Amsterdam.

pulga

Banned
Context: Central American Olympics kicked off a day ago here in Costa Rica.

So my boss comes into my office and asks me to cover the Honduras handball match going on at 2 pm, aka CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TIME. I don't think my right eyebrow has ever raised itself farther into my scalp.

ASoS is great, but I much preferred AFFC/ADWD. I presume I'm very much in the minority here?

Pretty much. Both are enjoyable as a whole, but they're a very hard slog to get through. ASoS just melts in your mouth <3

Koko

Banned
Context: Central American Olympics kicked off a day ago here in Costa Rica.

So my boss comes into my office and asks me to cover the Honduras handball match going on at 2 pm, aka CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TIME. I don't think my right eyebrow has ever raised itself farther into my scalp.

I know that feeling :(

I'm out, probably going to miss our meltdowns. Good luck comrades. Hala Madrid!!

Meier

Deus Ex: HR is awesome so far.

Great game. Loved pretty much every minute of it. I bought some GOTY type edition for PC as a part of a pack but haven't played it since I beat it on the 360.

Any Idlewild fans? Roddy Woomble has a new solo album out today (yesterday in the UK). Listening to it now.

bud

mourinho beat barca twice
mourinho wants to win madrid's tenth champions league
mourinho can't win la liga anymore
mourinho will very probably leave madrid at the end of this season maybe i don't know but definitely yeah

i want united to w... i want united to wi.... w-w-wi......... win....

Carbonox

Deus Ex: HR is awesome so far.

One of the best games this generation.

I'm looking forward to what they do with the Thief reboot just announced PC and next gen. Never played the previous ones but if Dishonored was inspired by Thief (among other games), that bodes well for what I'm interested in. A gothic stealth adventure title sounds grand.

bud

i need more fiber. i took a nice big one a few hours ago, but there was still some left behind. i pushed and pushed and it just wouldn't come out. it's still in there... somewhere... i need to eat more fiber.

phaze

i need more fiber. i took a nice big one a few hours ago, but there was still some left behind. i pushed and pushed and it just wouldn't come out. it's still in there... somewhere... i need to eat more fiber.

Oo

3-2 for Manchester today : (

Meier

I think Madrid will win but I could see it being a closely contested game. I wouldn't be shocked if they nicked it at the end like they did to us at the Bernabeu.

Wilbur

Banned

Mine splashed and I felt the water jump back up my bottom such was the density of my turd. Felt like I was being raped by Aquaman

Getting nervous for tonight. Unfortunately live in Berlin so all the bars (fuck irish pubs) will be showing Dortmund again...another night of streaming at home alone.

I really can't wait.

Meier

Talksport saying Everton want Atsu from Porto -- that'd be a great purchase. Apparently he'd be available for £10m.. that's a bargain considering how they usually rake a team over the coals.

On a serious note though,

United 3 - 2 Madrid

United definitely have more quality going forward, with the exception of Ronaldo on the wing for Madrid.

Goal scorers for me are Van Persie x 2 and Giggs, with Ronaldo and Higuain scoring for Madrid.

On a serious note though,

United 3 - 2 Madrid

United definitely have more quality going forward, with the exception of Ronaldo on the wing for Madrid.

Goal scorers for me are Van Persie x 2 and Giggs, with Ronaldo and Higuain scoring for Madrid.

This would mean United go through right?

Noirulus

I don't believe for one second that you guys chant his name more than Madrid. No way. Maybe every once in a while, but that's still not more than the bernabeu.

I don't believe for one second that you guys chant his name more than Madrid. No way. Maybe every once in a while, but that's still not more than the bernabeu.
I don't know how often Real fans sing about him but United fans sing about him pretty much every single week.

"I think Ibrahimovic is jealous of Pastore. Not because he hates him, but because he wants to be the most important man in a team. He wants the attention and he is a world champion, but the problem is that it destroys the locker room. Because for him, there must be no other than Ibra. He massacred Juventus, Inter and Milan. And I think now is to slaughter Shepherd."

Dat Zamparini.
iihWQLLqnH60r.png

dc89

Right. This Bet365 offer. What's best?

Pre match - Madrid to win
In play - United win or draw double chance

Pre match - United or Madrid double chance
In play - Draw

Pre match - Madrid to Qualify
In play - United to qualify

xintin

i get it with the team colors and everything, but do you really want your fans waving white flags all night?

plastic flag amateurs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom