• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Man United interested in Verratti

Manchester United have stepped up their interest in Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti but have been told that the Ligue 1 leaders will not accept less than €30m (£25m) for the player.

Source: Todo Mercado Web

That would be pretty ironic given the Pogtrayer situation and Juve fans' love of Verratti.

I'd be okay with Verratti at United. More than okay, actually. He'll come back to us one day anyway. Probably in his 30s, to replace a 45yo Pirlo.

Colocho

Banned
Why does Arbeloa start every game when he's so shit? why not put Ramos as RB and Pepe as CB and you have a very respectable defensive line.

Hahahah Kaka?

iwconhpLslV1d.gif

aktham

*ahem* anybody wanna PM me up with a link that will allow me to watch this on my iphone 5. Everybody's favorite sports page doesn't work on iphone btw. I'm at work and iphone my only option.

Noirulus

We've become a pure counter-attacking team. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CreATIVITY WHEN WE HOILD POSSESSION FUCK YOU MOURINHO WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom