• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

This has been happening ALL fucking season. Since day 1 of 2012/2013. When we hoard possession we look fucking clueless and just backpass backpass backapassapsapsapdapdaofafaigheoisghewoigtuwt4hawoi.

Yeah too bad we will never use a tactic like, you know, defending :lol.

Then again I can't imagine Iniesta/Xavi being great at tackling staying back.

Empty

i'm happy with how tame madrid have looked. hopefully we create more in the second half.

hard to be anything but terrified at this point knowing that all it takes is one ronaldo cut inside and shoot and bang.

Welbeck has been great, although he could have done better with his chance. And Giggs was the right choice. I bow to Fergie's wisdom on that front. I wouldn't be surprised to see Rooney come on for Nani, actually.

dc89

Meh. These big European nights are over rated. Totally glad we finished bottom of the group. Gave us the ability to focus on the league.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That same that will happen to Bale.

Bale is a goalscorer, he is much more likely to get minutes wherever he goes. He can also play across the front.

Modric is good and passing the ball fron one position where Madrid have two players better than him already.

Pachimari

I'm really nervous for this match. It's really not going our way, hopefully we'll control our nerves (especially Cristiano) in the second half. Kaka for Di Maria isn't good either, no explosiveness and not much width, unless Coentrao and Arbeloa comes up more or if Higuain goes to the side.

Also, like in the last match, Higuain is doing a great job off the ball. Benzema isn't in the best of form but he surely should get in sometime in the second half.

Hala Madrid!

Noirulus

Yeah too bad we will never use a tactic like, you know, defending :lol.

Then again I can't imagine Iniesta/Xavi being great at tackling staying back.

Busquets is a pretty underrated defender. He's usually too high up the pitch to make that defensive difference though

Carbonox

Meh. These big European nights are over rated. Totally glad we finished bottom of the group. Gave us the ability to focus on the league.

iH94gDUnvMA0B.gif

Meier

I have been very impressed by Welbeck. Who needs Rooney?

His speed and pressure can be deadly. He came on late and then pressed Clichy who was fucking about rather than clearing it down field and that is what ultimately lead to the FK that sunk us.

dc is the fucking best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom