• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

I'll take another half of that. Welbeck, for all his shit finishing, turned out to be the right selection. Can't help but feel comfortable when we have Rio and Vida together in top form.

Into

This was billed as the greatest football match of our time, first half was a snoozer for neutrals. Both teams look conservative and nobody is really pushing things forward.

Hope second brings more action and drama

K1LLER7

Giggs off, he's starting to look tired.

Put on Rooney or Kagawa.

We need a goal. Welbeck should've took one of his chances.

FootballFan

We've become a pure counter-attacking team. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CreATIVITY WHEN WE HOILD POSSESSION FUCK YOU MOURINHO WTF

People praise Ozil but I rarely see him do magic passes against a solid defense or a parked bus.

Great at finding space on the counter though, but my Man Devils are not letting Madrid do that, so both Ozil and Ronaldo suffer for it.

PowderedToast

This was billed as the greatest football match of our time, first half was a snoozer for neutrals. Both teams look conservative and nobody is really pushing things forward.

Hope second brings more action and drama

flop madrid vs. flopchester united - hu will flop the hardest? find out after the break

G-Unit

delicious delicious game manchester united. So good to see players with so much energy playing against madrid. How i would love to have welbeck instead of weak ankle pedro right now.

So hot, I can't believe everything's so smooth after all (for now) - awesome!
Santana is not just not making mistakes, but is basically just great (even without the goal).

And thanks for capturing the goals, Wooden.

Wilbur

Banned
All you fucking idiots crying because we're booing him. Got a humongous cheer before the game, getting booed to put him off, cheered when he messed up the ball. Ironic. Christ. Fucking turkeys Pulga and Fry YOU FUCKING TURKEYS

We're playing well. With Rooney and Kagawa to come on. Fergie's proving me wrong again, I don't know why I ever fucking doubt him. Alonso's been anonymous. RVP quiet, I think he needs a rest.

Bo-Locks

We've had the better chances so far and Real have been contained quite well. Tactically perfect, similar to the first leg. I've got my fingers crossed for a 0-0 just to troll everybody (including Fergie) who predicted a goal-fest and said that the world would stop.

Noirulus

People praise Ozil but I rarely see him do magic passes against a solid defense or a parked bus.

Great at finding space on the counter though, but my Man Devils are not letting Madrid do that, so both Ozil and Ronaldo suffer for it.

This has been happening ALL fucking season. Since day 1 of 2012/2013. When we hoard possession we look fucking clueless and just backpass backpass backapassapsapsapdapdaofafaigheoisghewoigtuwt4hawoi.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

They're built to beat us. Just look at the results in La Liga

Noirulus

There are times when he just isn't up for it. He has been a ghost, done absolutely nothing. He is useless today.

Don't forget that he's also seemingly disappeared for a lot of games but his knack for good goal-scoring possession still nets him on the score-sheet. He's a good variable for our offense.

Edit: It seems that a mod removed the post limit? Thank you <333

Tc91

All you fucking idiots crying because we're booing him. Got a humongous cheer before the game, getting booed to put him off, cheered when he messed up the ball. Ironic. Christ. Fucking turkeys Pulga and Fry YOU FUCKING TURKEYS

We're playing well. With Rooney and Kagawa to come on. Fergie's proving me wrong again, I don't know why I ever fucking doubt him. Alonso's been anonymous. RVP quiet, I think he needs a rest.

RVP was isolated to fuck in the Bernabeu and then he should of won this tie for us 2 times. So I'm not putting it past him to step it up in the second half and produce something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom