• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

FootballFan

i once downloaded the demo because i always thought it looked cool.
iZ53JYcGpsWZX.png

the very first thing you're supposed to do is to find the crow bar.
iKtK7XiVSxEiC.gif

so i looked around the entire level in every nook and cranny to find it, right?
i8957fqPeVaa7.png

i could not find the crow bar.
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

i must have spent thirty minutes looking for the damn thing.
iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png

i eventually gave up because i was frustrated.
iRaKbFOI4oSlE.gif

this is the first time i've told anyone about this.
iKmmmdHMxjC92.png

please don't hate me.
iOFDY3EGYr41N.png

One of the best posts on GAF.

Especially because the crowbar/tool/wrench thingy is really easy to find lol.

Really liking the Sopranos, funny stuff. Just finished the ep where
Uncle Jun puts a pie in his gf's face because she told everyone about the oral sex :lol :lol :lol
seeing Americans play 'soccer' is hilarious, so many random phrases that aren't in the beautiful English game :p

FootballFan

^^ It better hold a special place in his heart.

I had to put my dog down last Friday. So I've been pretty depressed for the last few days. I'm much better now.

:( sorry to hear that. Glad you are better now.

When I lost my cat Lionel suddenly a few months back I felt lost for the first few days. Lots of crying and loneliness. I still miss him but I just try to remember the fun memories. :/

We are here if you want to talk man

Edit: every time I type neogaf into my browser I see the thread I made when trying to get advice. He got ill suddenly and I went to the vet and GAF for help. Hurts looking at that thread :(

God damn Messi that thread made me upset back then, still sad when I think about it.

jtb

Banned
So glad to see that proper action was taken against that disgusting trend.

As if all males, let alone a 12 year old boy, want sex all the time and should be grateful for it even when raped.

Agreed; victim blaming really pisses me off.

Messi

^^ It better hold a special place in his heart.

:( sorry to hear that. Glad you are better now.

God damn Messi that thread made me upset back then, still sad when I think about it.

Yep, I really didn't think it was going to turn out that way. But when I think back, everything happened so quickly it was horrible. One of the worst feelings ive had was having to write the post saying he had passed away :(

qindarka

Banned
Doubt it's permanent. It was more silly than actively insulting, even if it did help perpetuate terrible trends. A whole bunch of people were also banned for worse in that thread, don't think so many would be permabanned.

Messi

#ZahaBebePowellfuture

Edit:

That's about when I'd be looking to get in touch with them about it. Unless the weather has been particularly troublesome.

Well, I ordered it like 4 weeks ago from amazon US. Usually my packages from them take 2-3 weeks max. So I am a bit bothered by this. I want my damn Game of Thrones Season 2 blu ray :/

jtb

Banned
Well, I ordered it like 4 weeks ago from amazon US. Usually my packages from them take 2-3 weeks max. So I am a bit bothered by this. I want my damn Game of Thrones Season 2 blu ray :/

I'd be worried at that point. Amazon customer service is usually (surprisingly!) pain free so it wouldn't hurt to give them a call.

arkon

Hmm.

Yeah, most of my stuff from amazon US arrives in a week or two at most. Perhaps it's being held up in customs? Have you emailed them already?

Messi

Hmm.

Yeah, most of my stuff from amazon US arrives in a week or two at most. Perhaps it's being held up in customs? Have you emailed them already?

Nope, I will call customer service tomorrow.

There is a tshirt site I used to order from in Canada. Postage to ireland was taking 3-4 months at a time. lol

pulga

Banned
I had to put my dog down last Friday. So I've been pretty depressed for the last few days. I'm much better now.

Damn, now you just made me feel bad :( Sorry dude.

Pulgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

‏@fersch_espn 1 h

. Noel, Peralta, Bernárdez, Figueroa, Garrido,Izaguirre: Boniek, Martínez, Espinoza, Bengtson, Costly 11 de Honduras confirmado

¿Qué piensas?

Oh shit, Izaguirre as winger? Not sure if I like. Look to Peralta to be our weak link.

Well, not that sort of fun.

lol thought you went ahead and banned him for a second

You guys have an entire other forum you made where you could free them. You can have your fun there.

I... I don't even think that it's allowed over there anymore after it merged with another site. The man is holding us down.

Edit : or are you talking about whatsapp? Cause I don't even know what that is.
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

choodi

Banned
Sooooo, international football....anyone want to talk about it?

Massive game coming up on Tuesday for Australia against Oman.

If we lose we are going to really struggle to qualify for the world cup and either Iraq, Oman or Jordan could qualify ahead of us.

We have really struggled so far this campaign and are probably at our worst, quality-wise- since I can remember (early 1990s).

I Think we have a good crop of young players coming through, but none of then are quite there yet.

Messi

I do! Give me a slice of whatever is in your avatar, but that? Not for me.

While I am partial to regular Olivia, I have a particular weakness for her look in Tron/Butter. Anything other than that massive fuckup that was going blonde. There are atleast two of her movies to come out this year/next where she is going to look fucking awful.

Sooooo, international football....anyone want to talk about it?

Massive game coming up on Tuesday for Australia against Oman.

If we lose we are going to really struggle to qualify for the world cup and either Iraq, Oman or Jordan could qualify ahead of us.

We have really struggled so far this campaign and are probably at our worst, quality-wise- since I can remember (early 1990s).

I Think we have a good crop of young players coming through, but none of then are quite there yet.

It might take to that last game at home against Iraq but I think you guys will make it. And you guys should easily beat Oman unless Al-Habsi absolutely dominates.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Everybody living in the United States should switch to Telemundo right now. Let's just say that the senadoras from República Deportiva are wearing nothing but paint.

choodi

Banned
It might take to that last game at home against Iraq but I think you guys will make it. And you guys should easily beat Oman unless Al-Habsi absolutely dominates.

Our biggest problem is that we have no midfield of any note. That's why we are unable to create any chances in the opposition third of the field.

We have plenty of possession, but nothing that even remotely looks like being a scoring chance.

Most of our goals are coming from set pieces out broken play. I can't remember the last time we actually created a goal due to our own play.

Top Bottom