• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Agger already showing his brilliance by being too busy waving offside with his hands, while he is the very cunt making them onside.

Fuck it, Cornelius and Nicolai Jørgensen starting, DENMAAAAAAAAARK.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
‏@espnsutcliffe 21 s

Me dicen que @yosoy8a será titular ante Honduras. #fb

MEMO OCHOA IS BACK! :D

OH NO HE DIDN'T CUT HIS HAIR!! THE HEAT IS GONNA DO HIM OVER D:

pulga

Banned
FUCK PORTUGAL

VAMOS HONDURAS VAMOOOS CATRACHOS

Aficionados-ya-viven-su-Ambiente-en-las-afueras-del-estadio-Olimpico.jpg
lol normally id say stay calm and keep the shit flinging out, but Faitelson is such a fucking asshole.

IT'S OUR WEAK POINT

I'M JUST SAYING YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON HACKING THEM

ALRIGHT IM CALLING LUIS SUAREZ RIGHT NOW

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
lol at the guys set up camp in the trees behind the goals at the england match

Clegg

Germany's abundance of young talent is absurd. They have Götze, Muller, Reus, Özil, Kroos, Gündoğan, ter Stegen, Draxler, Hummels, Schurrle, Bender twins etc...

The only young English player I can think of with a similar amount of talent is Wilshere. English clubs have fallen behind in top class youth development. There are decent young players like Clev, Welbz, Chamberlain, Walcott etc. But they're just not at the same level.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ESPN.com México ‏@espnmx
3m

Alineación Honduras: Valladares; Peralta, Muma, Figueroa, Izaguirre; Boniek, Garrido, Espinoza, Martinez; Costly, Bengtson

This Portuguese clown of a ref. Doesn't blow the whistle (went on for a good minute) when Cornelius is down in the box with a bloody face. Almost got a goal from a Cech fuck up there, he couldn't move Cornelius out of the way lol

Top Bottom