• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

arkon

Danny Murphy was the Fulham player who got barged over in the last minute for Fulham. As a Liverpool fan I have a photographic memory for the Mancs getting the benefit of poor refereeing :p

Vidic basically pushed a Reading player over when the ball was dropping between them. Easy decision, blatant penalty, no subtlety at all

The one that I'll always remember is the Newcastle game last season. Newcastle got a penalty from a perfectly good Ferdinand tackle on Ben Arfa and ended up drawing the game. I was bathing in the tears of my Man Utd-supporting mates for weeks afterwards.

Mr.Red

Courtois; Alderweireld, Van Buyten, Vermaelen, Vertonghen; Witsel, Dembélé, Fellaini; De Bruyne, Hazard; Benteke.

Great 11

Has anyone been following the speculation that votes for the recent FIFA manager/player awards were faked? Several players were alleged to have claimed that their votes for Player of the Year were forged. Now this...

Pandev says it's not his signature on the FIFA ballot. Insists he voted for Mou. (Via @carlopallavici1

FootballFan

Has anyone been following the speculation that votes for the recent FIFA manager/player awards were faked? Several players were alleged to have claimed that their votes for Player of the Year were forged. Now this...

Pandev says it's not his signature on the FIFA ballot. Insists he voted for Mou. (Via @carlopallavici1

dc75

edit
Wait he said he did vote for Mou? Then why did he tweet saying he didn't and apologised.. :S

From his twitter:
Goran Pandev ‏@goranpandev_27 6h

E 'vero. Il mio voto era per Vicente del Bosque. Mi scuso con tutti.

(It's true, I voted for Del Bosque. Apologies everyone)

The GB thread is full of people prasing the video player, I don't understand it.

Its a pixellated mess for me

Do you have it on Streaming or HTML5? best way to get HD is to go progressive HD but that's very slow to load for me. Worth a shot on your end though.

SpWjjSc.png

arkon

This is getting silly now.

dc75

edit
Wait he said he did vote for Mou? Then why did he tweet saying he didn't and apologised.. :S

From his twitter:
Goran Pandev ‏@goranpandev_27 6h

E 'vero. Il mio voto era per Vicente del Bosque. Mi scuso con tutti.

(It's true, I voted for Del Bosque. Apologies everyone)

He'll probably claim that Blatter hacked his twitter as well, the tit

I thought he meant how it freezes or it is slow to load the videos not the quality. Anyway I think Ken brushes them :lol

Ugh yeah there was a good period of time where it would freeze for me and stop buffering all the time for me, they kept blaming the amazon servers not handling the google DNS well but I guess either Amazon or they fixed it in the end, cause it works for me fine now.

Youtube on the other hand has been a complete shit for the last half years time.

Scum

Wait a min. Didn't he just tweet that he made a mistake? What the bloody hell is he on??

CI7YDYz.jpg

Mine switches between that and normal res every 10 seconds or so :(

That's just how that walking dead game looks!

(Nah really, I have no idea what the fuck is going on with your player, even your browser tabs are heavily compressed there though haha... Stop googling Daniel Tosh, he isn't funny).

Ugh yeah there was a good period of time where it would freeze for me and stop buffering all the time for me, they kept blaming the amazon servers not handling the google DNS well but I guess either Amazon or they fixed it in the end, cause it works for me fine now.

Youtube on the other hand has been a complete shit for the last half years time.

It's still pretty slow to load HD and streaming is pretty useless for me, downloading the videos is much faster which is very strange since I am downloading the same video it's streaming.

YouTube is much more reliable for seeking compared to their video player.

Mine switches between that and normal res every 10 seconds or so :(

Hover over the gear icon and choose progressive, it looks like you've got streaming on which is very up and down.

That's just how that walking dead game looks!

(Nah really, I have no idea what the fuck is going on with your player, even your browser tabs are heavily compressed there though haha... Stop googling Daniel Tosh, he isn't funny).

Ha, I saw an advert for his show on Comedy Central and Binged him (lol) to see if he was popular or not. I was hoping he'd gone bankrupt or something, but alas, his show is popular :(

Cheers Sleepyhead

Salazar

Wilson sort of a bust.

Fucking hard work sitting on a wooden bench listening to northerners either too short or too thick to lean into a microphone.

Also, Wilbury sighted in Oxford McDonalds. Leaning against the counter, James Dean style.

Replace San Marino with Kazakhstan and England with Germany. Now that's fucking crazy.

Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Albania, Montenegro, Latvia, Armenia, Macedonia, Andorra, etc..

I feel like we've played all of these countries so many times. Even the ones that didn't exist until that long ago. It's just boring to watch.

Top Bottom