• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

arkon

I'd be laughing my arse off about this if it wasn't for the fact our day went as bad as it could possibly be. We lost to Cardiff which is no shame in itself but literally EVERY team around us won. Other than Bristol, but they lost to Wolves, which is probably worse.

Oh and our best player is out for the season.

Fuck off football.

I know! Fuck sakes.

We had a good result at Leeds and the other turds around us all won :(

dc89

The Walking Dead GAF:

"It's d-e-r-l-e, its Derle, not Daryl. Please get that right."

mind_blown.gif

Bumhead

Banned
I know! Fuck sakes.

We had a good result at Leeds and the other turds around us all won.

It's crazy down there. I mean it always is in this league, but its ridiculous this season.

The good news for us is that we have just had a run of games where we have played the teams currently 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th, and we've taken 6 points from that and are still outside the drop zone. Our run in should theoretically be easier now.

It's going down to the last day though for sure. Could quite easily be 5, maybe even 6 fighting to stay up on the last day.

arkon

It's crazy down there. I mean it always is in this league, but its ridiculous this season.

The good news for us is that we have just had a run of games where we have played the teams currently 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th, and we've taken 6 points from that and are still outside the drop zone. Our run in should theoretically be easier now.

It's going down to the last day though for sure. Could quite easily be 5, maybe even 6 fighting to stay up on the last day.

:(

I hope we pull clear. Want a nice relaxing final day of the season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why has RVP become so shit? Hernandez must be furious that he can't get a league start right now.

pappe

Kagawa scored a hat trick in the last league game. Was good against Chelsea, yet he is not on yet? What is gng on?

FootballFan

Wilbs, I was nodding in agreement until I saw Alonso. He isn't that good. GTIYFH. Seriously.

World class players in my opinion, off the top of my head. Defined by would I be happy trusting them in a WORLD VS MURDEROUS ALIENS friendly match:

Buffon, Handanovic, Casillas, Neuer, Adler, Lloris

Lahm, Piszczek, Alba, Baines, Cole

Chiellini, Hummels, Barzagli, Ferdinand, Kompany, Thiago

Busquets, Pirlo, Schweinsteiger, Iniesta, Cleverley, Vidal, Modric, Alonso

Bale, Mata, Ribery, Ronaldo, Ozil, Reus

Suarez, Falcao, Messi, van Persie

pulga

Banned
Alineación del Real Madrid ante Mallorca: Diego López; Arbeloa, Varane, Ramos, Coentrao; Pepe, Modric; Kaká, Higuaín, Morata y Cristiano Ronaldo.

/dc I dont give a fuck

MORATAAAAAAA!!!

208746_10151774121557306_1716532252_n.jpg

Top Bottom