• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

pulga

Banned
Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Padoin, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Peluso, Vucinic, Giovinco

480682_636971699663396_1129715161_n.png

Noirulus

Alineación del Real Madrid ante Mallorca: Diego López; Arbeloa, Varane, Ramos, Coentrao; Pepe, Modric; Kaká, Higuaín, Morata y Cristiano Ronaldo.

/dc I dont give a fuck

MORATAAAAAAA!!!

MORATA! It seems very likely that Benz will be offloaded this summer.

Carbonox

Buttner's a gypsy, see Freddie Eastwood for what happens when people hype up caravan bandits. You can bet before Buttner is sold he'd have jacked one of United's trophies.

3Sixty

Man just imagine I Buttner actually joined us, Luke Shaw might not have broke through.

Thank you based Cortese.

rodvik

Jesus, I aged 10 years today during the Villa game. Happily it all ended well. Liverpool, WTF??? We needed you to put Southampton down today.

WJD

Pisses me off how we can't get through a game without Carrick. Competent cover will be an essential signing in the summer.

Fry

Jupp, you know I love you, but stop bringing defenders in the last third of the match, it doesn't fucking work!

Proof: CL final

Top Bottom