• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Wooden what have you done.

Everyone turn CLANK UTD off and watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmI8P9b3YeA

jOA9EI0T6mQT9.jpg

Lightning

Banned
At least we will spend it on quality players.
Really? Then why has the Europa League been the limit of your success? Why can't you take the extra step with all your "quality player spending"?

Please blame Moyes. Ingrate for what the man has done for you.

BFfsFxeCAAEoDCr.jpg

Can we get Isco now please? K thanks
Fuck I love those 3. Monreal is super awesome. Already a key assist and a key goal to his Arsenal career and he's a defender.

Clegg

Oh dear.

England have bottled the Grand Slam.

They won't even win the Championship now. Needed to lose by less than 8 if they wanted to win the 6 Nations.

faridmon

Really? Then why has the Europa League been the limit of your success? Why can't you take the extra step with all your "quality player spending"?

PLease blame Moyes. Ingrate for what the man has done for you.

And this is is coming from an Arsenal fan. Amazing!

Oh dear.

England have bottled the Grand Slam.

They won't even win the Championship now. Needed to lose by less than 8 if they wanted to win the 6 Nations.
Can't believe it.

Only just put it on 15 mins ago. Looked a total and utter mess.

It's 30 points to 3. Christ.

Clegg

Although I like watching this England team play, I'm glad Chris Gashton won't be winning anything this year.

And Manu Tuilagi is failing to live up to the hype again.

Bumhead

Banned
Wait, Sheffield United got spanked 4-0 by Stevenage? :lol :lol :lol

I'd be laughing my arse off about this if it wasn't for the fact our day went as bad as it could possibly be. We lost to Cardiff which is no shame in itself but literally EVERY team around us won. Other than Bristol, but they lost to Wolves, which is probably worse.

Oh and our best player is out for the season.

Fuck off football.

Top Bottom