• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Clegg

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

7 - Wayne Rooney has scored seven goals in eight games at Old Trafford in 2013 (all comps). Resolution.

Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph

#mufc fans chanting 'You can stick f***ing England up your ****' when @rioferdy5@ has the ball. Fairly clear message.

dc89

zDm.gif

Don't do this to yourself DC.

#ManciniPlattfuture

I've for a feeling.

Klopp isnt a mercenary, he wouldnt go to a sugar daddy club with no tradition. Not to mention that City isnt even the best club in its own city.

United are not from Manchester. #geography

Lightning

Banned
I bet they are fucking dreading it. Haven't you already scored like 15 goals against them this season?
I think it's 12. 7 goals then 5 goals both at their home ground.

The best thing about this is that it comes after the international break and should on paper be a comfortable win. I am always nervous after international breaks as they are disruptive. I think you guys have Swansea away and if they play like today that won't be a problem.

DominoKid

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

7 - Wayne Rooney has scored seven goals in eight games at Old Trafford in 2013 (all comps). Resolution.

Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph

#mufc fans chanting 'You can stick f***ing England up your ****' when @rioferdy5@ has the ball. Fairly clear message.

why would you stick England up your ass. wouldnt he stick it up Englands ass?

One solitary CLANK.

Awesome.

All those Arsenal, Liverpool and those few City fans must be watching thinking "these guys are winning the title"?

Yes we are, yes we are.

Top Bottom