• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Wes

venison crêpe
"From 88 touches of the ball today, Aston Villa's Ashley Westwood had a passing accuracy of 99%."

Suen

What a fucking shit team. We fucking suck LOL. That goal was amazing, props to Mallorca, Lopez could do nothing about it, a GK nightmare if anything.

Hixx

We will fucking knack Man United on Nelson Mandela Day at the Sunderland Stadium of Light on the 30th of March 2013.

pulga

Banned
ffs Ronaldo

Edit: Just saw the replay. Not only did Arbeloa cowardly kick it to the corner that led to the goal, but he's at fault during the set piece as well!

FUCKING SELL HIM ALREADY! BENCH HIM!

Clegg

Was it the 08/09 season when United one nil'd their way to the title?

This game felt very similar to that seasons performances.

Bento

Sums up what being a United supporter is all about.
They can play better than this but dammit, they really need to do something about that midfield someday. Little to no movement off-ball and too many failed passes. But the Rooney + Vidic/Rio combo is too stronk atm :I
Also I'm not sure why people are so keen on Kagawa, yes he scored a hattrick recently but too often he seems to be hiding behind the opposing teams players, making short passes to the sides/backwards or standing idly when United are attacking, not sure what he's supposed to offer them, was he this way in Dortmund? Could have sworn he was more of a playmaker there but I don't follow the German league too closely so I could very well be wrong :/

Top Bottom