• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Meier

Sorry guys, an outsider here. My dad is asking if I know any places for football streams (just for general games ect apparently, he didn't specify) and I have no idea or interest with this stuff so I thought I might as well ask if anyone here knows any sites? :)

ESPN3 has all of the WCQ for folks in the US. I think someone mentioned The Guardian has legal streams as well in the UK (at least for the England game).

Wilbur

Banned
Sorry guys, an outsider here. My dad is asking if I know any places for football streams (just for general games ect apparently, he didn't specify) and I have no idea or interest with this stuff so I thought I might as well ask if anyone here knows any sites? :)

You know what league specifically, or country you're in? If you're American, ESPN seem to show a lot of good shit. Other countries might need a tad more searching.

I just stick to fucking dire quality streams, that'll do me.

Korez

Yeah Bradipon
3AQmK.gif

phaze

Google Wiziwig and firstrowsports.

Also lol xavi.

Top Bottom