• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

arkon

Montenegro are starting Savic?

untitled-142kb71.gif

Perfect.

rodvik

Gonna revise my earlier statement.

If he's on the wing: erghhh.
If he's in the middle: Okay.

Though him being in the middle would mean Clev out wide which no one wants.

Maybe Roy will innovate and play a narrow diamond in midfield?

loool, just kidding 4 4 2 it is :)

Gonna revise my earlier statement.

If he's on the wing: erghhh.
If he's in the middle: Okay.

Though him being in the middle would mean Clev out wide which no one wants.
Have you not seen Cleverley cross the ball?

The most impressive thing about Milner is that he's now 27 and he looks just like he did when he was 17.

milner1_2483123b.jpg

article-1348495286103-0e12655e00000578-635432_636x300.jpg

Ho-Ho-Hosiner

I can't tell, we (Austria) might have a boost from the 6:0 versus Faroer but if you have the first goal we will break apart. Only thing I wonder is why Weimann ist not playing - I rate a premier league player higher than Hosiner who plays in our Sissy (the princess) league.

This has been coming up a lot the last few days so I looked into it. Hosiner has a strike rate of nearly a goal in every second match. While Weimann has 3 caps and no goals. Even Janko has 2 caps and 2 goals. I would assume your coach is going with the reliability? Either way I'm relieved Weimann isn't starting.

rodvik

This has been coming up a lot the last few days so I looked into it. Hosiner has a strike rate of nearly a goal in every second match. While Weimann has 3 caps and no goals. Even Janko has 2 caps and 2 goals. I would assume your coach is going with the reliability? Either way I'm relieved Weimann isn't starting.

Me too. We cannot afford to have him get injured.

demented

Does it really matter which decidedly average footballers England are going to trot out there? My Montenebros will crush them either way.
Tonight, the streets will run with English bl.. tears :D
Apparently Montenegro fans are fighting with each other.

They be scared.
Grossly exaggerated.

However my friends waited from 1 am last night to 9am today to buy tickets and they sold like 10 and closed LOOL, should have rioted and burned the place down.
Also English fans have been drinking whole day at local pubs, drowning upcoming defeat ahead of time :p

To be honest...he'll probably end up being a good player for them. He just wasnt right at City and he couldn't handle the PL.

We'll see. Watch him dominate Rooney and score to win the game 1-0

Savic, vita, wiiu, res 6.... The list of failures you seem to like goes on :p

Well the problem is that our league is more comparable to the second league in Germany - so yes he is a good striker but has yet to prove himself against real opponents wheras Weimann scores in one of the best leagues in the world in a struggling team.

We will see. Only thing I noticed so far is that your country has been more than friendly and welcoming even started a fundraiser for some Austrian guys who got robbed. I hope our fans show some good behavior today aswell.

Edit: Janko is a outdated type of player - if the game goes against us he is pretty useless because he does nothing for the game beyond waiting to get a ideal pass, etc.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
im sorry that i upset certain people with my post but the guy sucks playing for england

James Milner is a decent enough player that gets shit on too much, he's definitively good enough for a national team lacking quality in his position as much as England.

James Milner is a decent enough player that gets shit on too much, he's definitively good enough for a national team lacking quality in his position as much as England.

Walcott and Downing are definitely better than him, and probably Young as well if he was to be played on the right

Italy XI: Buffon; Abate-Barzagli-Bonucci-De Sciglio; Marchisio-Pirlo-Montolivo; Giaccherini; Balotelli-El Shaarawy.

Ital-MilanJuve, let's do this.

Top Bottom