• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

rodvik

Walcott and Downing are definitely better than him, and probably Young as well if he was to be played on the right

No, no they are not better than Milner in any way shape or form.

edit: To be clear. Milner is a complete player. Downing and Young have major gaps in their game (downing cant tackle and young has the attention span of a goldfish).

Walcott is a different case that is debatable.

Kenka

nm3BfVM.jpg

So good (fuck off the image research results de Camargo).

Arnie

So what? He's been playing great for Fiore so far. Well... kinda.

You'll see.

I've never seen Savic play when he hasn't made a mistake. Fair enough, he might be doing well at Fiorentina, but England, as a geographical signifier, will put the fear of god into him. Even if he's faced with JM7.

Walcott and Downing are definitely better than him, and probably Young as well if he was to be played on the right

Well Walcott is easily better on the attacking side of things, but Milners work rate on the wing shouldn't be underestimated. Downing... Might as well bring in Joe Cole again.

Meier

Downing is not better than Milner. You're talking shit. :lol I agree that Walcott probably is but they're very different players -- Theo is more of a striker at this point anyway. I see he isn't even in the squad so I'm guessing he must have a knock?

Completely disagree on every level regarding Young but he does have a decent goalscoring record for England as of late.

L1NETT

Right then here we go.

C'mon England! A good win followed by a helping of BF4 will make for a successful tuesday. Bulmers anyone?

No, no they are not better than Milner in any way shape or form.

edit: To be clear. Milner is a complete player. Downing and Young have major gaps in their game (downing cant tackle and young has the attention span of a goldfish).

Walcott is a different case that is debatable.

Every facet of Milner's game is rank average. Having no massive weaknesses is meaningless if you don't have any strengths either.

And his workrate is fucking pointless because he doesn't use it effectively.

edit: Oh fuck off, Turkey

Meier

To be honest...he'll probably end up being a good player for them. He just wasnt right at City and he couldn't handle the PL.

We'll see. Watch him dominate Rooney and score to win the game 1-0

Savic has the 7th best rating on WhoScored for Center Backs in Serie A. Average rating of 7.35 a game. For comparison's sake, only Vertonghen and Chico have a rating higher than that as far as the EPL is concerned. I think it's a lot easier to shine there in Italy as the games are typically lower-scoring and more defensive but he's having a great campaign for them. I think he'll end up being a very good player.. it just wasn't his time after not playing top-flight outside of Serbia before.

rodvik

This serbian number 7 Tošić is playing great. Wow, he is all over the pitch making great shots, critical challenges.

Wilbur

Banned
Just about to play five a side with people from work. Two Hungarians just went nuts at the goal. Called Turks cunts.

Sorry Fascism. I will shame them. Like in a bookarkey

Come on u Englands etc etc

Top Bottom