• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

arkon

What in the world was Rooney doing there? Just let the ball get taken away.

He's been brilliant. Really hopeful that he joins the team in the summer.

That was really silly by Rooney and Cole. It was a good opportunity to counter.

Kenka

J8tmXX4.png

anschluss.jpg

Randdalf

They have...

Ashley Young.

I mean, before the goal, it was obvious Montenegro were all over us in attack, so why not change something up? I mean, even Andy Townsend could spot how Montenegro changed their tactics at half time, so why not the highly paid England coaching staff?

FootballFan

I told you guys Valdes is good. Our defense is so crap it lets other strikers get such easy chances that it's impossible for him to save.

What a beast.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Joe Hart needs to Practice Goal Kicks not one has gone to an england player

Fergie

Banned
I mean, before the goal, it was obvious Montenegro were all over us in attack, so why not change something up? I mean, even Andy Townsend could spot how Montenegro changed their tactics at half time, so why not the highly paid England coaching staff?
Because its England. Should have put on Ox and Young earlier for better wingers.

Peco

"Just because he's a Juve player." What does that even mean? And he's a mezzala, not a trequartista or whatever the fuck this position Prandelli is trying him on tonight is.

We're saying the same thing, really. Prandelli made him play as a 'trequartista' tonight 'cause he's a Juve player. You know what that means, right?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why has he only made one sub? Cretin, the bench is full of fresh legs. Fucking use it.

Suen

Valdes is not good, it's the rest of the team making him look good :p

Giroud being sent in during injury time, France displaying it's love for Arsenal.

Disgusting, embarrassing performance by Ireland for 45 minutes. We could have won that game 3-1 with the right attitude and the right substitutions. We treated Austria as if they were Germany for an entire half of football, and deserved what we got. Taking off Shane Long, the only player who was holding up the ball, was criminal. Leaving Sammon on the field doubly so.

Trap out. Please. I love him. Let him go.

Top Bottom