• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Timurid

France should of been scored atleast twice in this match. Oh well... Valdes had the best game of his life and now he is going to fuck up against PSG.

Messi

Sorry for the win, haters.

tumblr_lyszivAdoF1qarom5o1_500.gif

Re- the Ireland game...

Eamon Dunphy is spiting hot fire about Trap on RTE.

"I don't want to see this guy around anymore"

Wow

I don't either. We play such negative football under him and he makes ridiculous seemingly random team selections and subs. Change is most definitely needed I feel.

arkon

The players deserve criticism because they didn't turn up in the second half but so does Hodgson. He should have changed things much earlier. Could have been a whole lot worse as well.

rodvik

England were outplayed for much of that game. Cleverly was gash, the defence was awful, Rooney looked slow as hell. Hodgson decided Young would be a game winner.

Blame Milner.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Montenegro were decent in the second half tbf

they was actually closing England down, england suck at short time passes they always shatter when they have that pressure on them

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I just can't get my head around his subs. Parker and Chamberlain are sitting right there and were needed five minutes into the second half. Someone explain to me how only Ashley Young was brought on.

Meier

Montenegro were decent in the second half tbf

They played very well and England looked tiiiiiiired. I think Lescott's lack of playing time was evident in the 2nd half because he didn't seem to have the legs he did in the 1st. I don't think anyone could even hazard a guess as to why Hodgson didn't make a sub earlier.

England were outplayed for much of that game. Cleverly was gash, the defence was awful, Rooney looked slow as hell. Hodgson decided Young would be a game winner.

Blame Milner.

Haha, pretty much. dc said something similar earlier as well. Milner provided exactly what he's expected to do in the England setup. Provided cover for Glen Johnson, drew numerous fouls and had boundless energy. Had a nice key pass at the end of the game as well.

rodvik

I just can't get my head around his subs. Parker and Chamberlain are sitting right there and were needed five minutes into the second half. Someone explain to me how only Ashley Young was brought on.

Because Liverpool fans were right all along. Roy just gets that rabbit in the headlights paralysis when things are going badly.

Top Bottom