• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Luckily for Hodgson he can't talk about how now England are in a relegation fight.

So that's a positive for him.

Plus he can point to the fact that he no longer asks Fergies permission to make decisions, even if it would now make some sense.

The result was positive, points on the board baby.

So a good night for old Hodgy, keeps the long con rollin'. ;P

He will pay for this. Stealing my avatar and having Giggzy as a name, ugh.
image.php

can't see shit

Also known as Carroll Time.

Nah. The Hodgemeister doesn't need suitable players to decide that random hoofing is the best option. He could move to Barca and he'd do the same while he figured out the long term plan, which is basically a bit less hoofing and a bit of a higher backline

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Black Verrati with some fabulous Pirlo-esque long balls.

Red card too? Awesome. Our mids need a little break.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Di Maria was good, but lets be real here he didn't play a single minute against Venezuela.

If he wasn't running up and down it'll be weird considering he had plenty of energy to spare.

I take the draw, winning in this shit stadium is always tough (we have only won once in the entire qualifiers history) and with a competent coach we didn't repeat the 6-1 of 2010 qualifiers, we could've even won it at the end. I actually have even more hope in this team, Sabella knows how to adapt to teams and circumstances like the altitude, he knows what he is doing.

And seriously Spain would get the shit beaten out of them in this stadium if they try playing in La Paz like they normally play, real talk.

Top Bottom