• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
If Mexico doesn't get it together, the Confederations Cup is going to be hilarious.
Chepo's Mexico is a team fit for counter attack. Against Brazil, Italy, and Japan they are more likely to perform like against Honduras last Friday. But, actually proposing football and being proactive? Neeners.

Vela please come back. We need you.

Koko

Banned
Chepo's Mexico is a team fit for counter attack. Against Brazil, Italy, and Japan they are more likely to perform like against Honduras last Friday. But, actually proposing football and being proactive? Neeners.

Vela please come back. We need you.

tumblr_lzlsy6xXBI1r2dm3zo1_500.gif

Costa Rica, USA, Mexico and Panama are going to be in the world cup (in that order). Honduras is a good team, dominated panama at panama but right know the team has bad forwards and an horrible defense( reminds me of El Salvador in the last hex). You need more to be in the World Cup. Jamaica is just a shitty team all around.

Edit: Panama is going to lose to New Zealand. So just Costa Rica, USA, and Mexico.

Nesotenso

As I said in the other thread huge result for the USMNT with a second string back line. Mexico seem devoid of ideas or any sort of strategy about what about to do in the final third besides try to find Chicharito's head. Hopefully the US will have the full complement of players in June.

Lol. We're terrible but we're going to Brasil

Barring a big collapse(even by our standards), so is Russia, baby! I can't even imagine how much shit talk there will be if Russia and Colombia were drawn in the same group. Fuck it, toss Mexico in that group too, I've been taking some swipes at them recently so I know that Regulus has some pent up anger.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Alexis Sanchez sez: "I'm a great player, I can win games" "I'm one of the best in the world even without scoring goals"

at least he has a high self-esteem.

Blablurn

Fuuuuuuck, gonna miss Bayern on saturday because of a wedding :/ It could be the game where we win the title if Dortmund doesnt win.

Top Bottom