• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

dc89

2013-03-29_ENTRENO_19-Optimized.v1364584341.JPG

Linius

X&Y is still my favorite Coldplay album. Here is my updated top 15 on last.fm..

1 Oasis 6,390
2 Arctic Monkeys 3,400
3 The Rifles 2,706
4 Coldplay 2,503
5 Keane 2,156
6 Band of Horses 1,798
7 Embrace 1,762
8 The Beatles 1,730
9 Black Rebel Motorcycle Club 1,594
10 The Killers 1,529
11 Kanye West 1,353
12 Stereophonics 1,260
13 Kasabian 1,176
14 Muse 1,101
15 Blur 1,018

k0tBMTI.png

This for me.

Have fun rotting in Serie B!!!!!!

Falcao is coming to PSG not to your shitty english club.

You will get there soon enough with buys like Kurtic, I fucking hate that guy.

Falcao isn't going to PSG, if he just wants to get into some irrelevant league with shit teams for big money he will go to Russia.

Linius

What the hell Last.fm, I'm receiving Fry's acceptance of my friend request in a Portugese translated mail. Am I supposed to understand that? :p

Fry

What the hell Last.fm, I'm receiving Fry's acceptance of my friend request in a Portugese translated mail. Am I supposed to understand that? :p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1. Coldplay
2. Radiohead
3. RHCP
4. The Killers
5. Rihanna

Can't believe TK made it to the top 5 most played bands of last.fm.

FootballFan

I love the Always Sunny bits with the shoddy productions, like the adverts for Kitten Mittens and pitch for Fight Milk

What about Lethal Weapon 5. lololol

The bad acting/script reading, obvious stunt double for Frank, actors switching characters half way through etc. Hahaha

Fucking cunt ref, someone drown him please.

Oh well, dat Cornelius with a late equalizer. :D

VL4PjiD.jpg

Was hoping for a repeat against that team from earlier this year though

http://i.imgur.com/FL1Lnqf.png[IMG]

(and we were 10 men during those last 15 min lol)[/QUOTE]

What did you expect, that is Winston Reid's former team. He left them with knowledge of how to draw games.

[quote="arkon, post: 51964929"]
What about those Messi boots though huh?

edit: lol
how did I know?[/QUOTE]

Just being honest. Ronaldo's look like the should be on the catwalk/runway whatever you call it. Messi's look like a top footballer's boots.

jtb

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1. Coldplay
2. Radiohead
3. RHCP
4. The Killers
5. Rihanna

Can't believe TK made it to the top 5 most played bands of last.fm.

Pretty sure Mr. Brightside was the most scrobbled song of the 2000s, so not that surprising.

I want Italy's coefficient to go up. Napoli has a much better team than Inter anyway. Inter is a fucking old people's home with no money and daycare.

Cavani will probably stay unless someone offers a ridiculous deal aka Madrid. If that happens they'll use the money to buy Damiao or another young talented striker.
You want italy's coefficient to go up and you trust Napoli more than Inter? They lost 5-0 on aggregate vs Victoria Plzen :lol
We're 7th in the UEFA ranking and we'll probably get an easy group if we qualify for CL, meanwhile napoli are barely in the top 50 and without Hamsik or Cavani (imo one of them will leave at the end of the season) i don't see them going too far in the competion.
3-1 for Inter. Casssano, Cassano, Zanetti, Peluso.
Nope, i don't want to see Zanetti playing for 3 more years. :D

Fry

You're a Killers fan and you think one of their best songs is overrated? What is wrong with you Filippa?!

It's their most played track everywhere. It just isn't mine. I have a lot of preferred songs over Mr. Brightside. I think it's a great song, but really not their best.

TeegsD

In this day and age, how can a sport site not have some sort of live updates? It took forever for Next gen to update the score on the site, and there's not even any commentary. Fix yo shit son

The Indian football match I was watching this morning was more exciting than this PSG match. Their GK had a hilarious howler where he let it through his legs.

arkon

Montpellier have looked a lot more comfortable in the second half and even somewhat threatening going forward. Disappointing match really. Not nearly enough action in and around the goal.

Still Beckham is on! Excitement levels doubled.

Top Bottom