• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

So today there's nothing else meaningful going on besides Paris S.G. - Montpellier. If they lose and Lyon wins vs. Sochaux it'll be down to 2 points between them (though PSG has a much better GD):

ioXf4T4.png

/also Bizzaro Hummels (his bro):

Lightning

Banned
I honestly doubt Crystal Palace are going to get promotion this season. They are sucking against Birmingham.

Cardiff (guaranteed), Watford and Hull City look the most likely clubs at this point as they are the most consistent. I would love Holloway back in the PL but I have doubts over Palace and don't think they are consistent enough to do it.

3-1 for Inter. Casssano, Cassano, Zanetti, Peluso.
That would be awesome. Inter in the CL next season would be great and 3 points against Juve would be most welcome in achieveing that.

Timurid

I honestly doubt Crystal Palace are going to get promotion this season. They are sucking against Birmingham.

Cardiff (guaranteed), Watford and Hull City look the most likely clubs at this point as they are the most consistent. I would love Holloway back in the PL but I have doubts over Palace and don't think they are consistent enough to do it.

That would be awesome. Inter in the CL next season would be great and 3 points against Juve would be most welcome in achieveing that.

Inter will get killed in CL, but hey a win against the cheats is fine by me.

BGi20gXCEAAQ63d.jpg:large

PSG-MHSC:Remplacants : Douchez, Sakho, Armand, Beckham, Jallet, Camara, Gameiro.

Hopefully Lucas is ok for the UCL match.

Lightning

Banned
Inter will get killed in CL, but hey a win against the cheats is fine by me.
So what if they get killed in the CL. Napoli even with Cavani will get killed in the CL as well so what difference does it make? Made worse for Napoli by the fact that it's very unlikely they will have Cavani.

Timurid

So what if they get killed in the CL. Napoli even with Cavani will get killed in the CL as well so what difference does it make? Made worse for Napoli by the fact that it's very unlikely they will have Cavani.

I want Italy's coefficient to go up. Napoli has a much better team than Inter anyway. Inter is a fucking old people's home with no money and daycare.

Cavani will probably stay unless someone offers a ridiculous deal aka Madrid. If that happens they'll use the money to buy Damiao or another young talented striker.

dc89

If ever there was a breast thread, I would say that's the one.

Sorry Wooden, but I kinda want Bish to do one of his:

"I'm locking this, stickying it, and in exactly 12 hours time, I'm running through it with a mother fucking lawn mower"

moments. Yeah. They're epic.

fixed ;D

(should've posted underage Chloe tit gifs for maximum damage...which I'm sure you have)

She never shows them mun.. Could have posted victorious gifs but nah.

Sorry Wooden, but I kinda want Bish to do one of his:

"I'm locking this, stickying it, and in exactly 12 hours time, I'm running through it with a mother fucking lawn mower"

moments. Yeah. They're epic.

Haha nah, there might be some bans but it won't be like the creeper thread or the fucking slaves one.

Timurid

Can't find it right now for some reason. The one that got locked the same time as the creep shots one. Something about how white people made all great things in the world and being amazed it wasn't white people who made the pyramids.

Edit :

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493623

I'd always been under the impression that the peeps who built the pyramids had the same colour skin as the folks who build everything today (no, not Mexicans) but shock, horror it turns out that those black folks have been at it again:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

Hixx

Can't find it right now for some reason. The one that got locked the same time as the creep shots one. Something about how white people made all great things in the world and being amazed it wasn't white people who made the pyramids.

Edit :

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493623

Kyoufu had an alt account?

edit: apparently Rooney, Rio, Hernandez and Giggs not playing tomorrow.

So RvP and DWelbz. Welbz should do us a solid imo

Fry

The Killers are playing in my country in 5 hours and 10 minutes!!!
I'm going to see on the telly. Better than nothing.

bud

fry, how do you make the emoticons in the op? can you only do it with photoshop or can you also do it with gimp?

Fry

fry, how do you make the emoticons in the op? can you only do it with photoshop or can you also do it with gimp?

I never used gimp so I couldn't tell. Photoshop, yes.

I create a new file with a transparent background, I drag the picture I want there, I use Quick Selection Tool to cut the head out (after you select the head, you do this:

Select > Inverse

Edit > Cut

Then you'll have your head. Sometimes the quick selection tool won't work perfectly, so you'll have to give it some polishing with the eraser + blur.

bud

I never used gimp so I couldn't tell. Photoshop, yes.

I create a new file with a transparent background, I drag the picture I want there, I use Quick Selection Tool to cut the head out (after you select the head, you do this:

Select > Inverse

Edit > Cut

Then you'll have your head. Sometimes the quick selection tool won't work perfectly, so you'll have to give it some polishing with the eraser + blur.

hmm, alright, i'll try this out in a bit. thanks, man.

Top Bottom