• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There's always an Italian team in the finals in year ___3. It's confirmed. Juventus to win.

We always fuck up those statistics. There's no destiny/fate/god in Italy.

Zabojnik said:
The last time we won the CL was 2003, what are you talking about? Ah, I see. You're counting it like the semis aren't where you win the CL. That's silly. Everybody knows the final is just a formality.

Well I guess that makes us the most successful club in the world then?
3AQmK.gif

Clegg

I hope we smash Sunderland and rub it in the faces of those shitehawks who did the Poznan at the SoL after City won the league.

Fucking right I'm bitter.

The only bit of footage I've seen from the last day yesterday is Aguero's goal. Not seen anything else that happened that day.

Oh and the Jones/Fergie face.

Tc91

Fucking hell. £12m for a guy who didn't play a game for United.

Shows what Fergie thought of Evans if he wanted to keep him, he's a solid defender.

Zabojnik

Cavani's father “At the moment Edinson has a 50 per cent chance of signing for Real Madrid. "

What does that even mean? It's 50/50? He may or he may not sign for Real Madrid. I'm sure that's true for all clubs. :D

Cavani has a 50% chance to sign for Juve confirmed.

Carbonox

Amazon can go fuck themselves. Today's a normal post day. Still haven't received Bioshock Infinite and the thing was dispatched on Wednesday. Useless cunts. Now it won't come until Tuesday at the least.

Wanted to enjoy this for the Easter holidays but maybe I should have just gone out and bought the game from a store instead of relying on online stores. Too late now.

Bo-Locks

If Young is going to pull this sort of shit, then we might as well just play Nani, who is just as unpredictable and wasteful, but also more effective and direct.

Top Bottom