• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Well, I don't really have any close affinity for Swansea. Playing for a team I wanted to play for... yeah, I'd be far more motivated. And also it's football. No one is going to die if I don't put in the expected effort.

In the wider scheme, I'd be getting a bit pissed off if I was a Swansea fan. fair enough, they've had a great season, but Carling Cups don;t attract new players. If they carry on like this and end up tenth, when they could have come 6th if they'd kept their minds on the game, they'll find it more difficult to attract players. And there's nothing more depressing than supporting a team that can't be arsed.

Suen

Already a good start this day. Parma won against Pescara with 3-0, Arsenal leading by 2-0, they just need to keep the score and then I only need to have Madrid win and I'll be a happy man today!

If Phil Bardsley is a premier league footballer, anyone can be.

Paul McShane brings me great comfort in that way. If ever I'm at a dead end in my career, I'll go to any club he played for and simply say 'I'm better than Paul fucking McShane,' and logically they'll have to give me a 3 year contract.

When Walker looks up as he's dribbling with the ball it's like he forgets he has the ball at his feet and it just runs into it as opposed to taking the next touch.

arkon

In the wider scheme, I'd be getting a bit pissed off if I was a Swansea fan. fair enough, they've had a great season, but Carling Cups don;t attract new players. If they carry on like this and end up tenth, when they could have come 6th if they'd kept their minds on the game, they'll find it more difficult to attract players. And there's nothing more depressing than supporting a team that can't be arsed.

Oh yeah. If I was supporting them I'd be pissed off as well.

:( You and me both. Would love to see Fiore in CL. They have the means and a great sporting director, they'd bring a couple of interesting players to Firenze for sure with that CL money. Napoli merda.

mirko_zps3be49f1e.gif

Truly. Fuck Napoli.

I know we're supposed to hate Fiorentina, but fuck they play compelling football.

Hixx

Paul McShane brings me great comfort in that way. If ever I'm at a dead end in my career, I'll go to any club he played for and simply say 'I'm better than Paul fucking McShane,' and logically they'll have to give me a 3 year contract.

Paul McShane is only given a contract for sheer entertainment value. His flowing ginger locks along with his touch of the Sloth looks... can you match that?

GorillaJu

Newcastle look dangerous enough here, and it seems like Sissoko would be the one to score if he could just get some support around the box, as he's doing it all alone at the moment. I COULD REALLY USE SOME POINTS, MOUSSA.

Paul McShane is only given a contract for sheer entertainment value. His flowing ginger locks along with his touch of the Sloth looks... can you match that?

I can grow my hair out, let it curl and look like a slouched, bearded Kevin Keegan circa 1970 if that's good enough. Also I grew a reputation for being unwilling to do anything that risks myself or an opponent getting injured (mainly myself,) so I could get close to McShane's lack of ability I feel. Lofty heights though, lofty heights indeed.

That Terry gif is amazing. One of the all time greats

Top Bottom