• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Suen

As if it matters, you guys will probably win.

And if you don't, doesn't really matter either anymore. Every league is finished. Fuck this season.
Yes this is what we usually believe but this season has shown the opposite. When teams like La Coruna and Celta Vigo deserved to win as much as us in our games with them and when teams like Granada manage to hold the score against us then Zaragoza can very well win against us. The way we've been majority of this season any team in La Liga can win against us. La Liga may be over but we need to close the gap between us and you so we can have some honor and dignity left :lol.

FootballFan

I swear I thought I was watching a replay of their first goal...

VDV shoots to the right post, Neuer pushes it out for a corner, they score from the corner. lol

FootballFan

Yes this is what we usually believe but this season has shown the opposite. When teams like La Coruna and Celta Vigo deserved to win as much as us in our games with them and when teams like Granada manage to hold the score against us then Zaragoza can very well win against us. The way we've been majority of this season any team in La Liga can win against us. La Liga may be over but we need to close the gap between us and you so we can have some honor and dignity left :lol.

That's true lol.

Wilbur

Banned
martinez continues to be an entirely average player who's not worth the 40 million euro transfer fee.

Not worth the 40m, but he's certainly not average. Not at all. He's very good.

What boggles my mind is when I see people calling Busquets average. That shit confuses the fuck out of me.

fuenf

What boggles my mind is when I see people calling Busquets average. That shit confuses the fuck out of me.

It's a running gag. bud posts that after every Bayern game. ;)

FootballFan

Usually casual fans who watch a youtube video of his dive against Inter. I'd be more scared with Busquets missing than Xavi. Though it's better to have both :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BGnh4E2CcAAPOCj.jpg

I see your true colours shining through...
I can't even look at it anymore. What a horrible month for Seba. :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is that Cambiasso?

Looks exactly like the Charlie Adam tackle on Bale from 10/11.

Match of the Day ‏@BBCMOTD 4m
#MOTD @2230: 1.Soton/Chelsea 2.Swans/Spurs 3.Arsenal/Reading 4.Wigan/Norwich 5.ManCity/Newcastle 6.WestHam/WBA 7.Sund/ManU 8.Everton/Stoke

Dyke, plz.

Top Bottom