• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

jtb

Banned
Wilshere is a fantastic player but oddly enough he isn't central to us. He doesn't have a specific role in the midfield which probably doesn't help. He doesn't create many nor does he score goals. He is an enigma in that sense. I would much rather have a fit Diaby or Rosicky in favour of him

He can play in the Arteta role or as a number 10. Arteta is a good player but he's also holding us back. He should be a second choice playmaker to Wilshere, imo. Both would do very well alongside a legitimate defensive midfielder.

Rosicky has flashes of brilliance but he is way too weak and injury prone. Against any team that even mildly presses, he is found out.

GQman2121

Banned
Dead inside.

165108719-chelseas-spanish-striker-fernando-torres-gettyimages.jpg

:(

Noirulus

Madrid XI: Lopez, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Kaka, Modric, Essien, Ronaldo, Callejon, Higuain

Sub: Khedira, Carvalho, Özil, Alonso, Benzema, Di Maria, Adan

Marcelo being there surprises me. Maybe he's deemed fit enough to start more frequently in XI. Surprised there is no Varane but I guess Mou's saving him for CL, same with Özil and Benz.

Nice to see Kaka getting some more playing time. Godric double pivot with Essien should be interesting, too (second such partnership, I think?)

arkon

A point here would be a bonus and one we're not looking likely to get. Didn't expect anything from this game though

Got some huge games coming up against the sides around us.

Suen

Nice to see Kaka getting some more playing time. Godric double pivot with Essien should be interesting, too (second such partnership, I think?)
Kaka seems more motivated recently, he's working harder in the last few games he took part in. Hope he can score to he'll even be more motivated. A Kaka goal + Modric shot would be great!

FUCK YES CELTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

edit: Holy shit what a header Bourja!

Noirulus

OMG CELTA YISSSS

Not like we're closing the gap by much if Barca draw this game and we win ours, but I don't wanna see Barca beat Madrid's season point record lol

Out of all the backwards, stupid shit that Nintendo pulled with the WiiU, tying accounts to the console is probably the worst and least justifiable

Fuck off Shotton. Cunt.

So, I bought the Tiempo Legend IVs today. Anyone use them?

I have the old ones. Not quite as good as my old very predators, but I really like them.

I was in Sports and whatever its called now the other day looking at boots actually. Is there any reason why 95% of the boots were fluorescent yellow, pink, green? Even some of the black ones had bright yellow stripes.

IMO they're the best line Nike have for boots/turfs.

Super comfortable.

Big baller! I'd like some but they're so expensive.

Looks like the salesman sold me a good pair. They were a bit pricy, but it kept me from buying the Mercurial Vapor IXs so it was worth it. I didn't want any flash so they're white with a red swoosh. I'm so excited for Monday. I bought a $25 EPL Winter ball and some shinguards for $20 as well.

Top Bottom