• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

The bottom of the PL is really tight. Wins for Wigan, Saints and Villa in recent weeks combined with poor form from Newcastle, Sland, Norwich and Stoke means any of those teams mentioned could go down along with Reading and QPR.

Saints 34
Stoke 34
Norwich 34
Ncastle 33
Sland 31
Villa 30
Wigan 30

Villa and Wigan have games in hand too so it could get closer still.

Sunderland, Stoke and Norwich are on such bad runs that they could quite easily end up being relegated.

Fry

ibs5yGY6DmCjp6.jpg

Hixx

EviLore laying the motherfucking smackdown in the Mojang party thread

I fucking love it

Did RVP score? Sky Sports have Utd's goal down as a Bramble own goal.

It came off the underside of Bardsley's foot, then bounced up onto Bramble's thigh iirc

No way should RvP be given it. The cheating fucking tosspot.

arkon

So was the United game as boring as the scoreline & the quality of RVPs goal would indicate?

Or could we just not finish...

It was a poor game. You didn't create that many clear cut chances, but better finishing would have given you possibly two more goals. One good chance for Anderson and one for RVP just before the final whistle

So was the United game as boring as the scoreline & the quality of RVPs goal would indicate?

Or could we just not finish...

Did RVP score? Sky Sports have Utd's goal down as a Bramble own goal.

Quite boring.

It was an OG, RVP did well but it wasn't on target.

We should have scored more goals though, did have chances, but we were pretty sluggish, our wingers are just awful.

Rafael is injured and out of the game on Monday which is quite a big loss. Smalling will probably have to play RB and I'm not confident with him facing tricky wingers at all.

Noirulus

What does he do except running around like a fool? I'd let Morata develop instead of having Callejon out there. Don't know what Mourino is seeing in Callejon

I don't know either. Callejon's garbage. I'd much rather have Morata on the pitch.

edit: Damn, close there from Essien.

EviLore laying the motherfucking smackdown in the Mojang party thread

I fucking love it

Slightly unrelated, but the Minecraft official launch with all the nerds dancing on stage after he pulls the switch is one of the most cringeworthy videos ever. I saw a gif of it today and just had to watch.

FootballFan

Slightly unrelated, but the Minecraft official launch with all the nerds dancing on stage after he pulls the switch is one of the most cringeworthy videos ever. I saw a gif of it today and just had to watch.

Oh now I have to see this. I was in a "cringe and you lose" thread on another forum and man...some stuff out there is just horrible.

MPW

When at Valencia, Unai Emery used to give full back Jeremy Mathieu DVDs of the wingers he would be marking. Suspicious that he never watched a single one because he always reported back to his boss:- “Yes, Watched it. Very dangerous player.” Emery once gave him a blank DVD. Next day Mathieu came in:- “Yes, watched it boss. Very dangerous player.”

LOL

arkon

When at Valencia, Unai Emery used to give full back Jeremy Mathieu DVDs of the wingers he would be marking. Suspicious that he never watched a single one because he always reported back to his boss:- “Yes, Watched it. Very dangerous player.” Emery once gave him a blank DVD. Next day Mathieu came in:- “Yes, watched it boss. Very dangerous player.”

LOL

LMAO.

That's fucking class.

FootballFan

LOL

Haha maybe he did watch all the DVDs except for that blank one. Mathieu did well most the time.

bud

Not worth the 40m, but he's certainly not average. Not at all. He's very good.

What boggles my mind is when I see people calling Busquets average. That shit confuses the fuck out of me.

honestly, most of the time he just flicks it sideways.

Noirulus

Shit, I need to head out. Won't be able to watch the second half of Madrid - Zaragoza.

Here's hoping we play better and win the game. I'm thinking Ozil and Alonso will come on for Callejon / Essien.

Wilbur

Banned

LOL

Holy fuck that's amazing hahahahaha

Suen

LOL
Fucking LOL! So good.

Top Bottom