• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

DominoKid

When at Valencia, Unai Emery used to give full back Jeremy Mathieu DVDs of the wingers he would be marking. Suspicious that he never watched a single one because he always reported back to his boss:- “Yes, Watched it. Very dangerous player.” Emery once gave him a blank DVD. Next day Mathieu came in:- “Yes, watched it boss. Very dangerous player.”

LOL

LMAO thats brilliant.

Suen

Di Maria, Özil and Khedira in and Arbelola, Kaka and Calloljon out. Shame Kaka didn't score, oh well. Hope we can score another goal now with Di Maria and Özil out there.

ibKtXFEXxWt13.gif

Nike need to think about providing Wenger with velcro.

Meier

Nice effort by Marcelo.. but was that a pass or shot? Seemed like a shot to me so why did they blow for offside (presumably)? The keeper is the one who touched it.

Suen

Nice effort by Marcelo.. but was that a pass or shot? Seemed like a shot to me so why did they blow for offside (presumably)? The keeper is the one who touched it.
Didn't look like a shot or a pass to me. Probably got confused in the last second.

Hahahaha only just seen Robin's interview after todays game.

On the goal:

Q - The goal, is it yours?
A - Of course, no question about that.

Poor guy is desperate.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
tumblr_mkhh9vyakL1r1fq7do1_500.gif

More goals from outside the box than any other PL player this season.

Top Bottom