• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Bumhead

Banned
Just got my ticket for Leeds away.

£36 for an adult ticket. Robbing fucking bastards. So I'm going as an under-16 for £17 instead. Arf.

Fry

Be afraid, Juventus. (and Google Chrome users)

ibaObera9mXVpF.gif
1st goal Shaqiri

http://i.minus.com/i2tUipe9rx4dn.gif - 2nd goal Schweine

izl07tzszbgoK.gif

ijti2fJAE4iMi.gif
3rd goal Pizarro

i9w8DKJ7xG6h1.gif
4th goal Robben

http://i.minus.com/ibi4iYuYUa727X.gif - 5th goal Pizarro

ibnQH9H3QylYSG.gif
6th goal Pizarro

ihKlINFPqnzO4.gif
7th goal Robben

ibmPhlTXmEPiqi.gif
8th goal Pizarro

http://i.minus.com/iilqE69doqjQJ.gif - 9th goal Ribery

just watched the milan game. we survived the chievo thugs in the swamp with three points and zero injuries. not bad. now i need torino to make a come back against crapoli.

anyone know how giovinco's leg (or what's left of it) is?

Well I feel smug about predicting O'Neill would do very little at Sunderland, other then increase their wage bill and sign expensive flops. I don't MEAN to be that guy, but I remember the replies I got when I suggested as much.

Wilbur

Banned
You think so? I think Villa are the ones who will unfortunately go down. I really can't see Wigan going down.

Villa have goals in their side though. Benteke and Weimann are always good for one. Without Fletcher I just can't see where Sunderland's are going to come from.

Plus who is good enough to come in now and stabilise everything? Can't really think of anyone available.

arkon

Wonder who they're going to turn to now? Especially with so few games left to go. Surely you'd get rid before the international break, just to give the new guy more time with the squad. Why wait till after the United game where they were not lkely to get anything?

Lightning

Banned
He's done a poor job there. He deserves to be sacked much more than McDermott or especially Adkins did.

Sunderland are dire. No imagination in the team despite the money spent.

I don't mind Sunderland. I don't like Martin O'Neill.

Villa have goals in their side though. Benteke and Weimann are always good for one. Without Fletcher I just can't see where Sunderland's are going to come from.

Plus who is good enough to come in now and stabilise everything? Can't really think of anyone available.
Hmm.. seems I read the table wrong. I thought Sunderland had 34 points but they've only got 31. Perhaps O'Neill was the problem with scoring? He's not the most creative of managers but yeah I can't think of anyone who is available who can help them. They will have to hope in house can get the job done or they are screwed because Mignolet, Flecther and co wont tolerate Championship.

Wilbur

Banned
Why do you sack the manager after a defeat to Manchester United and the weekend after the loan window closes?

Short sightedness. Don't see the point of getting rid of anyone so late to the end of the season, especially when it seems to have been based on today's results.

I genuinely can't think of a good replacement.

Top Bottom