• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Clegg

I had a disturbing obsession with
Thane
so I kept him with me all the time. But I've been told he or
Tali
can do the vents.

Now I kinda wanna replay this. Hated 3.

Thane and Moridin
were by far my favorite new characters intro'd in ME 2.

I couldn't give a toss for any of the other new characters.

Clegg

Thiago Silva has instagrammed pics of his six idols.

Maldini, Nesta, Carlos Gamarra, Juan, Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic.

He obviously knows his stuff.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Just tuned in for the last minutes of América vs San Luis. América just got robbed a really blatant penalty.

Oh, and Reyes won't be available for the game vs Chivas after the international break. I'm happy.

Fry

ibx3jx5BRZ1x3z.png

pulga is a fucking cunt

next ot is mine. (6)

Did it again, only
Lost Kasumi and Zaeed

I figured that its not worth missing out on good bits of ME3 for the sake of a barely changed main story

Randdalf

This is one of my all time favourite goals.

Completely destroyed Arsenal on the counter.

ibl8soMK1upGmA.gif

I remember when Sky used this as part of the advertising for Sky HD, except they edited out all the Man Utd players so it looked like Arsenal were playing against invisible players.

Fry

Am I getting crazy, or is there another goal similar to that one in the same match, only difference is that Rooney scores?

jtb

Banned
Am I getting crazy, or is there another goal similar to that one in the same match, only difference is that Rooney scores?

Different match, but they both ended 1-3 iirc. United-Arsenal is a fixture littered with great United counter-attacking goals and abject Arsenal defending :(

arkon

Different match, but they both ended 1-3 iirc. United-Arsenal is a fixture littered with great United counter-attacking goals and abject Arsenal defending :(

It's also a fixture with some great Thierry Henry goals :D

My favourite is probably still that flick up and volley on the turn, smashing the ball past a rooted Barthez.

I got a new pair of glasses today for the first time ever. I took them off a while ago but I still feel incredibly light headed after doing so. To make matters worse, I then stumble across a BBC news article of a woman suffering from sea sickness for five years. Ugh

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
We scored out of nothing. lololololol

Torres Nilo looked dreary there. I hope he doesn't do that shite vs Honduras.

edit: Cherokee has been crap, and Ponce almost gave away the lead. Same ol' Chivas.

edit2:HOLY FUCK, just on the line

Top Bottom