• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Suen

Fulham and West Ham have the potential of making this Sunday the best Sunday of this month by winning against their opponents............please!!!!!

MPW

modric2.gif

what a goal!

already modric > kaka

kaka will go down as the worst signing ever by real madrid

faridmon

Went out for a few quiet drinks tonight.

Just got in.

#YOLO

I was suppose to go out with couple of friends to this Japanese Music Evenet, except this guy (who happens to be a friend of mine) told me about this Latino party his friend was having as a birthday. So I cancelled my first plans to accommodate the second, except he texts me around 8 saying he is not going. The night is ruined because I stayed home on a bloody Saturday evening that could potentially be a great on.

ah well, at least we beat Man Shitty.

Walter Samuel was a pretty terrible signing.
I always wondered since i don't follow la Liga, was he that bad at madrid?
He was pretty good with Roma and just amazing with us, i wouldn't trade him with anyone. Just thinking that he's probably going to retire at the end of the season makes me sad.

faridmon

I'll check out the first couple of episodes to see what it's like.

To be fair, it does kind of starts slow and the first couple of episodes aren't as good. I would say watch abuot 10 episodes or so to get the feel of the series. It is definitely an investment, but a worthy one.

I always wondered since i don't follow la Liga, was he that bad at madrid?
He was pretty good with Roma and just amazing with us, i wouldn't trade him with anyone. Just thinking that he's probably going to retire at the end of the season makes me sad.

He wasn't that bad. Cannavaro was OK too.

Press and Madridismo was waiting a second Hierro

FootballFan

Just back from the ASB Premiership final.

Waitakere vs Auckland City.

One man down Auckland scores in the 89th to make it 3-2, literally 20 seconds later it's 3-3.

Extra time with a man down was hard and of course Waitakere scored a 4th.

Ref was horrible, otherwise good game with some very nice goals.

FUCK WAITAKERE, MADRID AND BAYERN(not Bayern <3)

K1LLER7

To be fair, it does kind of starts slow and the first couple of episodes aren't as good. I would say watch abuot 10 episodes or so to get the feel of the series. It is definitely an investment, but a worthy one.

Yeah it starts off a bit weird. I think around episode 4 or 5 it gives a proper introduction.
Oh cool, will do.

1st episode was pretty good. A little weird, but good.

Top Bottom