• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Lightning

Banned
Just back from the ASB Premiership final.

Waitakere vs Auckland City.

One man down Auckland scores in the 89th to make it 3-2, literally 20 seconds later it's 3-3.

Extra time with a man down was hard and of course Waitakere scored a 4th.

Ref was horrible, otherwise good game with some very nice goals.

FUCK WAITAKERE, MADRID AND BAYERN(not Bayern <3)
Great weather we've got, isn't it?

Fry

oh-look-he-mad.jpg

i3SZK7vnpDw0V.gif

FootballFan

Great weather we've got, isn't it?

Finally some rain here man.. feels like it's been so long.

There was an earthquake but I didn't feel it since I was on the west side. :eek:

4.8 then a 3.something couple minutes later.

Waitakere's 'arena' if you can call it that, certainly not a stadium, is horrible. So many damn insects.

I don't know what they are called, but like ants with wings and they fly around everyone's faces. So many people got fucked off haha.

Scum

I'm worried about Fulham. I get the feeling Lightning will be the only happy bugger after today's footie is over. :-/
By the way, Google has a River dance logo for St. Patrick's Day. It's awesome!

Lightning

Banned
What a game Aston Villa and QPR was. Outstanding game but QPR really should have won that in the first half but I'm glad they didnt.

LOL at Liverpool's defending. Just uneartly bad.

LTWheels

Fuck football, fuck this weekend. Fuck Liverpool for losing, fuck Aresnal and Everton, fuck Wales for winning the 6 Nations. Fuck this weekend. At least Italy beat Ireland, but fuck this weekend.

Carbonox

Fucking hate it when you turn up for your sunday league game, get kitted up, start pre-match warm up and then the ref calls the game off due to the pitch, despite every other pitch around us being played on.

Sunday league is fucking wank.

Linius

Lol Quiche, did you saw the pic I posted in the Whatsapp group? I played Belgium against Finland and Finland had zero shots at goal and I lost 0-1 :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm worried about Fulham. I get the feeling Lightning will be the only happy bugger after today's footie is over. :-/
By the way, Google has a River dance logo for St. Patrick's Day. It's awesome!

Wy the fuck would we be worried about Fulham? In the last 5 games against them we've scored 10 and conceded 1, they are shit and even worse away from home. If we can't beat this lot then we don't deserve top 4. The thought of Senderos against Dembele and Bale is already amusing me.

As long as Bryan Ruiz is kept in check they have no danger men, Berba's great but planks like Sidwell and Karagounis aren't going to be able to get the ball to him.

jbl298mA8dTBNu.png

Look at this! We fucking destroyed them but no matter what the ball would not go in! They had 8 behind the ball and two strikers up front who were 5'2 and had one through ball go through and they scored it! UNBELIEVABLE!
:lol

Been there before, it's fucking horrible. I'm glad I got physical so I can snap the disc eventually.

Lol Quiche, did you saw the pic I posted in the Whatsapp group? I played Belgium against Finland and Finland had zero shots at goal and I lost 0-1 :lol

It is so infuriating. The club think I will be back by tonight :lol I have to stay strong.

You won't be able to resist that long, it´s so tempting ....

I have too. My neighbor knocked on my door to tell me to shut up because I was shouting and throwing shit. It is terrible for my health :lol

:lol

Been there before, it's fucking horrible. I'm glad I got physical so I can snap the disc eventually.

iOTlUeVcEMDi9.gif

Linius

I have to qualify for the EC with Belgium and I lost to Germany (90th minute) and Finland 1-0. That fucking sucks.

Gladly everything runs smooth on the club front. Comfortably nine points ahead of everyone else and about to get in to a clash with Bayern in 1/8 CL finale. I will smash dem Germans.

Lol Quiche, see you about 11 for Fifa ;)

I have a feeling that aint happening, Quiche will sleep for 24 hours at least after this... Me, Quich and Broken just got done like 30 minute ago... It's fucking 12 here now and I'm worried I will sleep through all the matches I have bet on now lol

Top Bottom