• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

How did that even happen

Own goal or passed it/ran it in?

Sometimes your own GK even decided to give on to the opponent

ibwkhZrCk1DCUK.gif

Arnie

Today's the start of the big London adventure.

Woke up surprisingly nervous. Got that fast paced anxiety feeling. Still have to finish packing.

Arnie

Good stuff.

Rest of today looks good for staring out of the window, eating pastilles, and reading papers.

I'm going to grab a Times and a Ribena for the train.

Was feeling quite drab but then I just saw a girl I really like on Facebook update her relationship status as 'single' and now I'm buoyed into action.

And I saw this:

gifs_071.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Some kids on the bus are discussing the Ricky Gervais Comic Relief song and saying it was Tim Burton

I can't stop laughing

Hixx

fucking LOL Quiche

I didn't play for 2 days coz you cunts fucked up my sleeping pattern

getting up today to go to the match was a real fucking effort still
KuGsj.gif

Hixx

Norwich
It's just one win in 12 league games for Norwich, although they have only been beaten once in their last six matches (W1, D4, L1).
The Canaries have failed to score in six of their last eight league games. They have a league-high six goalless draws this season.
QPR were the only side prior to the weekend to have scored fewer Premier League goals than Norwich, who have managed 27.
Chris Hughton's side have only earned one point from their last five away matches, and won just one of their last 16 league matches on the road since April (W1, D7, L8).

0-3 it is then

Chrono

Banned
There's an article on the daily mail about some greek player that did a nazi salute after scoring and said he didn't know what it meant - in the comments, the top rated one, someone says a mallorca player did the same against madrid. I can't find anything on this, is it true?

Is this a new meme (the CG question)? =\

WJD

This fucking weather at the moment. It's pissing it down with rain and snowing great fist-sized flakes at the same time.

RaAhBBk4Tkuw8gxwPeg6tZHAo1_500.jpg

faridmon

This fucking weather at the moment. It's pissing it down with rain and snowing great fist-sized flakes at the same time.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/RaAhBBk4Tkuw8gxwPeg6tZHAo1_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah, its nuts. It was all sunny and dry just last week, which gave me a bit of hope that the spring is nigh, and all of a sudden, its bloody pours. The worst thing of all is the the high-street shops are selling their spring catalogue already and if you want to buy gloves and other winter accessories, you are out of luck. No wonder they are losing money!

Milan XI: Abbiati, Abate, Zapata, Bonera, De Sciglio, Flamini, Montolivo, Muntari, Boateng, Balotelli, El Shaarawy.

Palermo XI: Sorrentino, Munoz, von Bergen, Aronica, Dybala, Morganella, Rios, Donati, Kurtic, Garcia, Ilicic.

We have to win this. Napoli won't leave any point behind today (vs Atalanta at home), so we better win and stay 2 points behind them. Our formation is probably the best we can put on the pitch right now, I really really hope to get three points.

PSA: snow sucks. Snow in March sucks even more. Where the fuck is spring?

Zabojnik

Milan XI: Abbiati, Abate, Zapata, Bonera, De Sciglio, Flamini, Montolivo, Muntari, Boateng, Balotelli, El Shaarawy.

Palermo XI: Sorrentino, Munoz, von Bergen, Aronica, Morganella, Rios, Donati, Kurtic, Garcia, Ilicic.

We have to win this. Napoli won't leave any point behind today (vs Atalanta at home), so we better win and stay 2 points behind them. Our formation is probably the best we can put on the pitch right now, I really really hope to get three points.

PSA: snow sucks. Snow in March sucks even more. Where the fuck is spring?

Tre punti sicuri come la morte. Wouldn't be surprised to see Napoli bottle it against Atalanta, they've been in terrible shape lately.

Costacurta dancing on Sky. The Yokohama penalty wasn't enough Billy?
Tre punti sicuri come la morte. Wouldn't be surprised to see Napoli bottle it against Atalanta, they've been in terrible shape lately.

Non dirle 'ste cose :(

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised as well if Palermo manages to draw today and then lose 5-0 their next match. They changed their manager, that can actually happen.

Zabojnik

Don't see it happening, TheLucifer. Palermo are just too terrible this season.

In other news, Caceres was involved in a car accident yesterday. Apparently it was a pretty bad one, but he should be okay. Get well soon, Martin!

Top Bottom