• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Moobabe

Loved this move today

adns2KbM.gif

And this goal from Viktor Fischer, I mean goddamn son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWs_5vJ7U8s

That's some Ronaldinho shit right there.

Hixx

Need help on Infinite guys :(

so I'm fighting Lady Comstock's ghost and have no idea how to beat her. I've thrown everything at my disposal at her and she still won't fucking die!

Is there something I've missed?

Upgraded devils kiss clears out packs.

For her it's just a war of attrition. There's a tear for medpacs in a crypt behind hers, you can camp out in there if needed. Volley Gun is handy too... Murder of Crows should always be up, combined with upgraded devils kiss it's area damage can be insane.

If you have the +salts on kill Gear, use it. Health on melee kill is handy too.

OR you could just cheese the shit out of the game and spam upgraded Charge with the +health on melee kill gear. This will definitely be the easiest way but it's canny shit really.

What difficulty are you on?

Loads of people are struggling - I find possession at least delays her and her goons while you can collect ammo and other bits and pieces. Lightning worked for me as well.

Use Devil's Kiss to burn the corpses so she can't revive them. Shock Traps and RPGs also work.

I'm on Hard difficulty.

Thanks guys, will try out these.

Oh, I finished the fight when I died :lol

Holy shit!! Di Canio at Sunderland!!

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 57s

David Miliband quits as Sunderland vice chairman after Di Canio appointment "in the light of the new manager’s past political statements"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hixx

If it was any other club I'd be laughing.

This is what Newcastle do, not us. What are you doing, Short?

edit: head coach. Wonder if we'll bring in a DoF.

Hixx

loooooooooool

The fans will defend Di Canio I bet.

You know how I feel about di Canio's political ideals but Miliband can't really take the high ground considering his active backing of the Iraq war for which he will always be a dick.

He's just used this as an excuse to leave, which he would have done anyway. Why be tied to SAFC when you're earning hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in New York?

Bumhead

Banned
My favourite Di Canio memory is the recoiling away from a punch that never happened by Nigel Winterburn during the Allcock incident. Like many Arsenal players at that time, a supposed hard ball player showing his true colours as a fucking weasel.

Hixx

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/paolo-di-canio-my-life-speaks-for-me-6273526.html

Excellent article on di Canio. He is seriously crazy. But not all in a bad way.

Lightning

Banned
Poor Sunderland. I could understand this if Di Canio had all this wealth of PL experience but he has none and he has baggage. This TV money in the PL has caused everyone to lose their brains in both the PL and the Championship where some astounding decisions are being made.

So now Sunderland are in a relegation fight with a head coach who has no PL experience.

It's an insane appointment. Dude has a tattoo of Mussolini. That's really all you have to say to know what kind of person he is.

He substituted Swindons keeper after 20 min a few months ago too despite him not being injured or anything lol, when he was fired Swindon had to change their locks when they caught him on CCTV breaking into the training ground, he might be a huge cunt, but this is going to be hilarious.

3Sixty

Honestly i think Di Canio is the type of man to get in and turn it around. Either that or he'll crash and burn.

Still better the Bruce, Big eck etc...

dc89

Di Canio at Sunderland :)

Just need Mourinho to join Chelsea or City and next season will be explosive.

I can't see Mourinho going to either.

1. He won't go back to Chelsea because of Roman.
2. City will give Mancini another season.

So the explosives will have to wait.

dc89

It's an insane appointment. Dude has a tattoo of Mussolini. That's really all you have to say to know what kind of person he is.

Di Canio on Mussolini - "a very principled, ethical individual who was deeply misunderstood"

From his autobiography.

1. He won't go back to Chelsea because of Roman.

But when asked if he would consider working under the Russian at Chelsea again, Mourinho replied: "Of course, of course.
"It was a perfect example of a fantastic divorce. We are a lot in touch. We have a great relationship."

Not to forget Roman buying him a fucking ferrari as a birthday present... They are still on pretty good terms. Hell he even claimed to have called Roman privately to ask for Essien.

dc89

David Miliband resigns from role as vice-chairman & non-executive director of Sunderland due to Paulo Di Canio's "past political statements"

Holy shit :lol

Top Bottom