• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

I would pick John Terry and have one hell of a night out with him. Would totally be worth the days in detention it would result in.

You're getting Moyes. Enjoy it.

While Mourinho would be my ultimate wish, I wouldn't really be that sad with Moyes, but then again anything after Benitez would feel good.

Messi

puyol over messi? the fuck?!

I will go with R9

I don't think Messi would be very interesting to talk to. I think Puyol has been around long enough that he would know some cool shit about Barca. some inside stories. Also Pique hijinks

Wes

venison crêpe
Di Canio is going to keep them up or get relegated with them. No middle ground.

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

Suen

Barca, Madrid and Atletico all had a draw, nothing has changed in the top three positions, what a horrible week for the top La Liga teams (except Malaga) :lol.

Suen

Speaking of managers, if Mourinho were to leave it would be fun to see him in Serie A. Bringing in him, Di Canio and Maradona to Serie A with Conte already there would make it fun
add Di Matteo to neutralize some of the evil force that would appear from this deadly mix

Clegg

I've been half watching a college basketball game between Duke and Louisville. One of the players has just broken his leg in half. It was hanging off like it was on a hinge.

It was gruesome.

Wes

venison crêpe
I just saw the leg break. Absolutely horrific. Happened innocuously enough too. You normally see that in football one time out of fifty if someone has gone in hard right at his shin.

Gave up on Bioshock for the minute.
i kinda fluked my way through the last ghost battle, now there's another one in the bank?! Fuck unnecessary difficulty spikes :/

Top Bottom