• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

FootballFan

It doesn't. It looks really good.

:lol

Sometimes though, the things she comes out with where I go WTF, and I come here for an opinion, you lot often agree with her which is strange.

Pikmin 3 looks like ass.
Dark Knight Rises was boring.
Opinion on various football kits.

DKR was boring. When I went to watch it, you wouldn't believe how many people were sleeping after the first hour.

Kiwi's have superior taste in movies I guess.

Just googled it, yep I remembered correctly. He was banned for a year from the French national team lol. It finishes in June 30.

It seems like a year doesn't pass without someone being banned from the French national team. The cunt gene seems to be pretty strong amongst the French.

Suen

the lack of Pulga's presence
and his Barca trolling
is worrying. Was the Honduras defeat too much to handle? Did it spell the end of his GAF-career?

Korez

Beardlo and Barzagli are ready

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GCAyY21kXjo

iCs6EdpspSBMv.gif

the lack of Pulga's presence
and his Barca trolling
is worrying. Was the Honduras defeat too much to handle? Did it spell the end of his GAF-career?

I'm sure if he wanted to leave then he would go out in a blaze of glory, elsk-style. That's how they roll in Honduras.

Randdalf

Hey FM, fuck off.

yXL4WXD.jpg

Starting as a big team on FM is boring unless you're just doing it to mess around with dream teams. The real fun for me comes in starting at the lowest of the lows and climbing up the ladder to win the World Cup and Champions League. I once took this to the extreme by loading every single league into the game, then setting my nationality to Indonesian and managing a team in the Indonesian 2nd tier. The furthest I got was winning the Asian Championships with Iraq before I gave up. Literally took up to 5 minutes to continue the game sometimes.

Suen

I'm sure if he wanted to leave then he would go out in a blaze of glory, elsk-style. That's how they roll in Honduras.
:lol. I can see this happening if Madrid and Juve play against each other after the group stages in CL.

edit: above is meant in general, not to ongoing one in specific although that would be fun.

Starting as a big team on FM is boring. The real fun for me comes in starting at the lowest of the lows and climbing up the ladder to win the World Cup and Champions League.

Oh I always do that at first, but have to play a small save of Chelsea or such every once in a while. Taking Notts County to CL in FM2012 was so good.

Suen

It probably was too much for him. Honduras was on top of the group, and now they are like 4th
:lol :lol. I'm all too familiar with how depressing international football can be, so depressing that you have to cheer for other national teams to keep the excitement alive throughout the tournament :p

Who will carry his legacy here in Footy-GAF if he leaves? My vote is FootballFan.

Randdalf

Oh I always do that at first, but have to play a small save of Chelsea or such every once in a while. Taking Notts County to CL in FM2012 was so good.

Coincidentally, I did the same thing with Notts County in FM2010. Also accidentally uncovered the best midfielder in the world when Aston Villa offered to sell me one of their youth team rejects.

FootballFan

:lol :lol. I'm all too familiar with how depressing international football can be, so depressing that you have to cheer for other national teams to keep the excitement alive throughout the tournament :p

Who will carry his legacy here in Footy-GAF if he leaves? My vote is FootballFan.

His legacy will die with his ban. Pulga is hurt that Honduras will have to play All Whites for the WC qualifier. He is scared after all that talk.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Damn Benteke's stats are impressive:

PL - 28 games - 14 goals - 4 assists
League Cup - 5 games - 4 goals - 3 assists
International - 10 games - 4 goals - 1 assist

I can see a good tussle for his services in the summer.

Hixx

We will buy him when PDC brings us to the glorious heights of 17th and we spend £60m in the summer

All of it on Benteke

Suck on that, Kyoufu.

GQman2121

Banned
French pls

It's all about the Belgians

Word. We could potentially field four of their starters next year.

edit: Just finished my BioShock Survivor run and all these trophies popped at the same time.

bioshockfoc29.gif

Good game. Will check out Infinite this summer. Need to work on more backlog stuff first though.

Need help on Infinite guys :(

so I'm fighting Lady Comstock's ghost and have no idea how to beat her. I've thrown everything at my disposal at her and she still won't fucking die!

Is there something I've missed?

Moobabe

so I'm fighting Lady Comstock's ghost and have no idea how to beat her. I've thrown everything at my disposal at her and she still won't fucking die!

What difficulty are you on?

Loads of people are struggling - I find possession at least delays her and her goons while you can collect ammo and other bits and pieces. Lightning worked for me as well.

PowerTaxi

Banned

Use Devil's Kiss to burn the corpses so she can't revive them. Shock Traps and RPGs also work.

Top Bottom