• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Blablurn

welcome!

image-80374-galleryV9-hpdq.jpg

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I swear I just saw Jose Mourinho drive out of the Morrisons supermarket across the road from my flat. Pic soon.

Suen

If Sociedad doesn't score another goal then the current draw will hurt their chance for a fourth spot, anything but good when you consider that Malaga won their match yesterday, Valencia could win today and that Betis could win tomorrow.

If Sociedad doesn't score another goal then the current draw will hurt their chance for a fourth spot, anything but good when you consider that Malaga won their match yesterday, Valencia could win today and that Betis could win tomorrow.

Malaga is banned from the CL for next year if they qualify though, so that's not a problem for Sociedad. I like Sociedad because they have FM hero, Antoine Griezmann.

Suen

Malaga is banned from the CL for next year if they qualify though, so that's not a problem for Sociedad. I like Sociedad because they have FM hero, Antoine Griezmann.
They said they are going to make an appeal (or already made one) and were quite positive of having the ban lifted. Hope the ban is removed and if not I hope Betis take their place!

Too bad Sociedad, you played well but not good enough to send three balls in the net. Still played better than us yesterday, fucking Madrid.

They said they are going to make an appeal (or already made one) and were quite positive of having the ban lifted. Hope the ban is removed and if not I hope Betis take their place!

Too bad Sociedad, you played well but not good enough to send three balls in the net. Still played better than us yesterday, fucking Madrid.

UEFA don't give a shit about appeals though. Doubt it gets overturned.

Suen

I don't know how to feel. On one hand I want Valencia to win so Atletico does not get any points, on the other hand Falcao is one of my favorite strikers this season so seeing him score is always a delight.

dc89

Yeah, it looks like ass

It doesn't. It looks really good.

Break up with her right now!

:lol

Sometimes though, the things she comes out with where I go WTF, and I come here for an opinion, you lot often agree with her which is strange.

Pikmin 3 looks like ass.
Dark Knight Rises was boring.
Opinion on various football kits.

SEE!?!

Marry her, she could become a real good influence on you I feel.

It doesn't. It looks really good.

:lol

Sometimes though, the things she comes out with where I go WTF, and I come here for an opinion, you lot often agree with her which is strange.

Pikmin 3 looks like ass.

SEE!?!
I'd be a much better fit for her I see.

Moobabe

Pikmin 3 looks like ass.

SEE!?!

DKR was boring. Pikmin 3 looks almost identical to the first two games despite being released like 10 years later - I wish it looked good though :(

FootballFan

Griezmann is awesome, really like how he dribbles, but I think I read that he is a party/late night before game sort of player.

Top Bottom