• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Gabriel in Six Feet Under looks like a cunt :lol

Got a stupid face lol

DKAQeNn.jpg

he oozes sex

Linius

Someone give me the cliffnotes version of everything that happened in season 5 of Mad Men. Its been a year. I have forgotten a lot of stuff. Spoiler it of course.

Lane hung him self. Peggy left for that douchebag agency. Ginsbourg was hired. They signed Jaguar and bought extra office space. Pete cheated on his wife and got beaten up by Lane. Something like that happened.

Messi

Lane hung him self. Peggy left for that douchebag agency. Ginsbourg was hired. They signed Jaguar and bought extra office space. Pete cheated on his wife and got beaten up by Lane. Something like that happened.

That was perfect except

you left out the two best characters, Joan and Rodger

jtb

Banned
all anyone really needs to know about Mad Men season 5 is that Pete gets punched in the face, repeatedly and by multiple people, so you know it was damn good television.

spidye

just saw shutter island for the first time.
what an awesome movie. has to be di cabrio's best perfomance.
kingsley was awesome as always and ruffalo was great too. all in all it it's my favourite scorsese movie

Linius

kingsley was awesome as always and ruffalo was great too. all in all it it's my favourite scorsese movie

This will start the Scorsese discussion again I'm afraid :p

kharma45

It is a good film, better when you watch it the second time.

spidye

Shutter Island is far from his best works for starters.
oh that discussion. well there's nothing to discuss here :p
It is a good film, better when you watch it the second time.

I heard from many people I should watch it more than once but I don't see why. everything was pretty clear to me.

I'm not goin to get involved again, but just know that Fry is wrong :p

fry likes bayern. he can't be wrong

then again he likes robben (still love you fry)

kharma45

oh that discussion. well there's nothing to discuss here :p

I heard from many people I should watch it more than once but I don't see why. everything was pretty clear to me.

fry likes bayern. he can't be wrong

then again he likes robben (still love you fry)

You'll notice little things that I won't spoil here.

Polari

Messi

Six Feet Under is airing again on Sky Atlantic. AWESOME. Its on season 1 episode 5 so ill just series link that and watch it.

Top Bottom