• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

arkon

I don't want to watch that leg break video. Those kind of things make me sick to my stomach e.g. like the time Djibril Cisse broke his leg playing for France.

i've watched that video three times now (what's wrong with me help me please), and i still can't figure out why his leg snapped like that.

the video isn't entirely clear, but it didn't look like he landed in a weird way.

In the name of Peter Moore : Things break.

Hixx

please don't

Kyoufu's 'trolling' is a cure for insomnia

oh ffs

He's using the same shit as he was a night or two ago as well

Hixx

Perfect
KuGsj.gif

Kyoufu

Yeah I got nothing to troll Kharma with. I need something to good to work with. "LOL Vita" isn't exactly going to fuel good banter. Especially not from Bungie and Kharma who use irrelevant, dead in the water Microsoft products.

Messi

Has anyone bought the new Brazil home kit that could show me real life pictures and not promo pics. I wanna know what the collar is like before buying.

Linius

just in time for the new season! (well, next week anyways)

Yep, that was kind of what I was aiming for when I started watching a few months back.

@wooden yeah, that for sure. I'm angry with Lane though. Oh and the last shot of Roger Sterling in S5 is just brilliant :lol

kharma45

Vita is more relevant than your Windows Phone and Wii U.

I bet you use Windows 8 too for a TRIPLE WHAMMY of irrelevancy.

I've Windows 8 on one of my machines yes and it's fantastic.

Yeah I got nothing to troll Kharma with. I need something to good to work with. "LOL Vita" isn't exactly going to fuel good banter. Especially not from Bungie and Kharma who use irrelevant, dead in the water Microsoft products.

Exactly ;) You know you'd love a Lumia 920, it's lovely.

Your avatar should say Koofoo out.

Na, I still like him more than you.

Seems that way.

Quiche, here's a nice GIF of Yvonne.

http://i.imgur.com/f9CwbTc.gif[IMG]

Buy me BioShock Infinite.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually skint at the moment :lol. I need my money to get to Chelsea for the games against United and Rubin Kazan. Tough luck mate. Totally would buy it for you if I was loaded.

Linius

Going to my first high tea tomorrow. For Easter with the family. Hope it's any good.

EDIT

To avoid confusion, I see English folks call it afternoon tea.

Messi

Someone give me the cliffnotes version of everything that happened in season 5 of Mad Men. Its been a year. I have forgotten a lot of stuff. Spoiler it of course.

Top Bottom