• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'll spoil Bioshock Infinite in great detail (with the aid of pictures) if anyone of you spoils anything GoT related.

OH THAT'S RIGHT

fuenf

I'll spoil Bioshock Infinite in great detail (with the aid of pictures) if anyone of you spoils anything GoT related.

OH THAT'S RIGHT

that's why I read the books after watching the first season, it's impossible to stay spoiler free all these years

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Possible XI:

--------------------God-----------------------
Barzagli - Massive gap in the middle - Chiellini
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah/Peluso (hopefully not)
-----------------------Marchisio-----------------
------------------[insert useless striker*]----------

Dat triforce protecting Beardlo.

*Most likely Vucinic

Oxx

I really don't know what to do with myself today. I don't exactly want to go to the gym again but I just need some fresh air.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He scores hilarious goals for me in FIFA. He's not as good in real life ?

Messi is probably the only player in the world who's better than his FIFA counterpart.

Vucinic can be an absolute BEAST if he's 'in the mood', but usually he isn't.

vucinic_gol_roma_chelsea.jpg

-

Edit: Lichtsteiner, Vidal AND Marchisio a yellow away from missing the 2nd leg.

xintin

If this is really our upcoming away shirt, I'm going to punch someone

FC+Bayern+Munchen+13-14+Third+-+5.jpg

FC+Bayern+Munchen+13-14+Third+-+1.jpg
FC+Bayern+Munchen+13-14+Third+-+7.jpg
don't worry, that's not your away kit. that one will be white/brown with some green on the socks.

it could, unfortunately, be your third/european kit for next season though.

dc89

OH THAT'S RIGHT

If PR Cat wanted to go out with a bang he could spoil it all. For everyone. It would be a massacre of hopes and dreams.

Good job he's a nice kitteh.

I haven't seen the Walking Dead season finale yet but I have this feeling that I'm in for an hour of terrible television.

Hmm. It could be terrible. There's a slight glimmer that it could be good. There's been a few good episodes this series. And one or two great ones.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cambiasso escapes murder charge and gets banned for ONE MATCH only.

fallaccio-cambiasso-giovinco.jpg

Has to be an April Fool's joke, right?

rvy

Banned

OH THAT'S RIGHT

Listen to him. I will hunt you all down if Yurt spoils BioShock to me.

This is not a fucking joke.

dc89

De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Nani; Welbeck, Mushy Pea

Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Ba

Salazar

How the hell does Valencia keep starting games? I don't get it.

Dunno. He should at least make himself marginally useful in shielding Smalling from some of the pace Chelsea will (it's a no-brainer) throw at him.

Edit: Ah, Jones. Well. Like GB says. Slightly faster on the uptake/turn than Smalling, but still.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cambiasso escapes murder charge and gets banned for ONE MATCH only.

fallaccio-cambiasso-giovinco.jpg

Has to be an April Fool's joke, right?

At least he got a ban. Charlie Adam just got a booking for when he snapped Bale's ankle with an identical tackle.

Wilbur

Banned
De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Nani; Welbeck, Mushy Pea

Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Ba

Would rather have Rooney than Valencia and play Welbeck out wide. We gon lose 2-1.

3Sixty

Haha. This is the best fools I've seen today.

Saints have history of some great ones.

I remember stories on Peter Crouch and how he is still growing, changing the kit to all blue and making standing sections of the crowd take their shoes off.

Top Bottom